PDA

View Full Version : Talk About Poor Treatment...

Bob Denman
02-08-2016, 01:19 PM
...Of our veterans... :gaah:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3437284/WWII-vet-left-awarded-Purple-Heart-medal-two-bronze-stars-refused-benefits-Veterans-Affairs-Department-told-impossible-proof-including-address-jungle-tent-treated-in.html

ARtraveler
02-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Time to call the paper shufflers into the bosses office. Hope they get this one figured out. The scenario makes me angry. :(

wyliec
02-08-2016, 08:19 PM
If he filed income tax (federal or state) for his years on active duty, that may be a place to check to verify his military time. Just another avenue to take. Good luck to him.

pitzerwm
02-08-2016, 10:24 PM
*****'s administration, what do you expect.

Cruzr Joe
02-08-2016, 10:42 PM
I hope that someone who believes in God and Respects our Veterans will be elected and try to straighten this sh*t out.

Cruzr Joe

mowin
02-08-2016, 10:46 PM
WOW. If I posted what I REALLY wanted too, you would never hear from me again on this forum. :banghead::banghead::banghead:.

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
02-09-2016, 08:40 AM
we treat terrorists & prisoners better then that, what the f*** is wrong with the va & our politicians

Orange Spyder Man
02-09-2016, 09:21 AM
this administration treats refugees & illegals better than they treat our vets... shame on them !!!!

osm

bruiser
02-09-2016, 04:34 PM
I'm kind of going through something similar with our dear wonderful VA. I was diagnosed with ptsd and dysthemia by a VA doctor. I'm receiving treatment by a VA doctor for same. I have been denied due compensation by the VA benefits division because they say I can't prove any of it. I have to supply orders and/or witness statements from 45 years ago.

ARtraveler
02-09-2016, 05:50 PM
this administration treats refugees & illegals better than they treat our vets... shame on them !!!!

osm

Yep! You want to vote, you want welfare, we don't need no steenkin papers.

So what's wrong with the VA? :yikes:

Bob Denman
02-09-2016, 06:03 PM
I'm kind of going through something similar with our dear wonderful VA. I was diagnosed with ptsd and dysthemia by a VA doctor. I'm receiving treatment by a VA doctor for same. I have been denied due compensation by the VA benefits division because they say I can't prove any of it. I have to supply orders and/or witness statements from 45 years ago.
Wow... :shocked:
Jim, I'm sorry to hear that you're being run through the same meat-grinder... :gaah: Are the records available to support your claim?
Good luck in getting what you need; please let us know how things progress! :thumbup:

mowin
02-09-2016, 09:14 PM
WOW, I'm REALLY having a hard time keeping my finger from typing what I want it to type... bruiser, I really hope you get what you deserve for serving our country. I'm :pray: that happens.

oldguyinTX
02-10-2016, 11:23 AM

Me too. Been fighting them for 3 years.