PDA

View Full Version : GOD VS. SATAN

oldguyinTX
02-04-2016, 05:22 PM
And God populated the earth with broccoli & cauliflower & spinach & green & yellow vegetables of all kinds, so Man & Woman would live long & healthy lives
And Satan created McDonalds. And McDonalds brought forth the 99 cent double cheeseburger
And Satan said to MAN,” You want fries with that?” And Man said,” Super size them”. And Man gained pounds
And God created the healthful yogurt,that Woman might keep her figure that Man found so fair
And Satan froze the yogurt, & he brought forth chocolate, nuts & brightly colored sprinkle candy to put on the yogurt. And Woman gained pounds
And God said,” Try my crispy fresh salad.”
And Satan brought forth creamy dressings, bacon bits & shredded cheese
And there was ice cream for dessert.And woman gained pounds
And God said,” I have sent you heart healthy vegetables & olive oil with which to cook them.”
And Satan brought forth chicken fried steak from Cracker Barrel so big it needed its own platter.And Man gained pounds, & his bad cholesterol went thru the roof
And God brought forth running shoes, & Man resolved to lose those extra pounds
And Satan brought forth cable TV with remote control so Man would not have to toil to change channels between ESPN & ESPN 2. And Man gained pounds.
And God said,” You are running up the score,Devil.” And God brought forth the potato ,a vegetable naturally low in fat & brimming with nutrition
And Satan peeled off the healthful skin & sliced the starchy center into chips & deep fried them. And he created sour cream dip also. And Man clutched his remote control & ate the potato chips swaddled in cholesterol. And Satan saw & said,” It is good.”
And Man went into cardiac arrest
And God sighed & created quadruple by-pass surgery
And Satan created HMOs

ARtraveler
02-04-2016, 05:27 PM
Not what I thought it was going to be.

Very good! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Bob Denman
02-04-2016, 05:32 PM
:shocked: It's too true to be funny... :clap:

Chupaca
02-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Sadly, as you can see, it doesn't end there...:banghead::banghead: I think the devil lives in America...:roflblack::roflblack: