PDA

View Full Version : New Mn Spyder T-shirts

Grandpa Pete
01-31-2016, 11:03 PM
Hey gang, Pete here, I think we have it narrowed down to a 3/4-full sleeve softball shirt (see pics on mn spyder lovers site. I'm pretty sure I can get a multitude of arm colors and I'm set on the back and front design. I'm open to suggestions for a slogan ie..l'etiole du nord on the left sleeve of all shirts. Legt me know what everyone thinks and I'll get a price for the shirts ( I'll do a single to show what they will look like). Send me ur ideas or do a group vote. Thanx guys......Pete Pontinen ps..uzguyz iz da best

fireplug98
01-31-2016, 11:22 PM
HiYa Peter !!

"Caswell Riders", anywhere on shirt ?? :-)

Tommy J.

Grandpa Pete
02-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Good one Mr Fireplug, Caswell ryders down left arm. everyone agree?

EAGLE27
02-01-2016, 06:52 PM
where can i see these shirts?

PW2013STL
02-02-2016, 12:29 PM

Hi Pete,

I agree, but with Star of the North and Caswell ryders on the left what are you planning for the right?

PS "see pics on mn spyder lovers site" I did not find any :dontknow:

Grandpa Pete
02-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Hi guys, I'm really terrible about putting pics on this site, so I went on Facebook at put them on Minnesota Spyder Lovers, our site run by Paula.

Here's what I'm thinking. I would like to put the logo that I showed everyone at our final ride. On the front left breast, I can do the Caswell rider logo, and on the left sleeve only, I can do L'etiole du Nord with a small spider on a thread hanging form the d in Nord. The right sleeve can/will be vacant, or, I'm open for suggestions.........The shirt I'm looking to use is a basic softball t-shirt that has 3/4 sleeve. White shirt with colored sleeves. They may be long sleeve on short armed folks:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:. I would like to get these rolling NLT end of Feb so they will be available for our first ride/Spyderfest. If you would like, my e-mail is pmpontinen31263@gmail.com. It may be easier l8r

Paula(Butch2025)
02-18-2016, 04:39 PM

Hey guys let's keep this one as just a Minnesota SpyderLovers shirt. We will let Caswell Cycle take care of the Caswell Riders shirts.
Thanks

fireplug98
02-18-2016, 05:49 PM
I kinda like the idea that we are the, Caswell Riders, Minnesota Chapter, SpyderLovers !!

Our group name is the Caswell Riders. We are the Minnesota Chapter for SpyderLovers. We ride out of Mora,MN.

I like our Chapter riders have a name. Just like a lot of the other Chapters. Example: MoGang.

Just my 2 cents !! :cheers:

Tommy J. ;)

Paula(Butch2025)
02-18-2016, 08:19 PM
I kinda like the idea that we are the, Caswell Riders, Minnesota Chapter, SpyderLovers !!

Our group name is the Caswell Riders. We are the Minnesota Chapter for SpyderLovers. We ride out of Mora,MN.

I like our Chapter riders have a name. Just like a lot of the other Chapters. Example: MoGang.

Just my 2 cents !! :cheers:

Tommy J. ;)

2 cents noted....just really think these need to be separate or we start stepping on the toes of the shop. There's room for both shirts.