View Full Version : Worlds Fastest Disarm

AY4B
01-29-2016, 10:05 AM
Now you see it, Now you dont, or its changed hands:shocked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWP3vZcKUvo

Bob Denman
01-29-2016, 10:20 AM
:clap:
But that's a stunt, with an unloaded sidearm... Pure Hollywood!
In real life; you NEVER close the distance up like that...
It's FAR better to take a two-handed Weaver stance from about eight feet away... with the sights centered on the bad guy's chest! :thumbup:

vided
01-29-2016, 10:22 AM
he know what he's doing :thumbup::thumbup::clap::clap::clap:

AY4B
01-29-2016, 10:23 AM
He does a double disarm at 7 minutes in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK90rpSVRtQ#t=443.010169

vided
01-29-2016, 10:36 AM
https://youtu.be/EJB0QUxolUo

Chupaca
01-29-2016, 10:41 AM
He is fast with his moves...:yikes:

Bob Denman
01-29-2016, 10:42 AM
If your assailant is armed with a semi-automatic pistol; they'll NEVER let you close the gap like that!
(Or at least the y shouldn't! nojoke)

Here's why:
The easiest way to render an "autoloader" useless, is to push back on the slide... :shocked: *******
Just jam your hand into the muzzle; pushing the slide back far enough for the disconnector to do it's thing... :thumbup:
Now; it's gonna take a whole lot of "determination" ,to be able to do that... but if you're in that position; what have you got to lose?
Palm to the muzzle... PUSH! :2thumbs:

******* This actually only works on autoloaders that do NOT have a fixed-barrel.
(These are usually much lower-powered rim-fire sidearms, that aren't really suitable for a real fire-fight anyway...)

AY4B
01-29-2016, 10:56 AM
Victor's credentials are impressive, He teaches the black ops how to do it. Check out the description box. They made a movie about his life. Ill have to look it up.

"In my 31 years of training in martial arts and 11 years as a Navy SEAL Sniper, I've never seen a faster handgun disarm in my life! Don't think for a minute that this type of disarm is just for show. As an operator, I can tell you that speed and accuracy keep you alive..."
-Randy Kelley,
SEAL Team 5, Point Man, Sniper

Bob Denman
01-29-2016, 11:05 AM
I'll be the first to agree with you that it looks impressive... :clap:
But he's in a room with people who don't know how to effectively use a sidearm...
Another Pro; would NEVER let him be that close. nojoke
As I said: it's Hollywood fun & games...

Brettssunshine
01-29-2016, 12:13 PM
I take a woman's Jiu Jitsu self defense class and we are being taught gun defense. This is one of the moves that we're learning. If I'm not mistaken, this is a Krav move. There is another one, but it involves an arm push and a punch. Fun stuff!

Bob Denman
01-29-2016, 12:57 PM
The Krav moves were developed by the Israelis... good stuff indeed! :thumbup:

Orange Spyder Man
01-29-2016, 03:33 PM
I took a 2 day class on "how to survive a gunfight" given by James Yeager... in Camden, Tn... 1st - we were taught never let an attacker closer than 21 ft... aim for the mid section for the first shot the second shot should be in chest area.. 2nd - for close encounters grab the arm that is holding the gun.. make dam sure you can hold his arm from pointing the gun at you.. with the other hand forcefully/quickly remove the gun with your other hand.. your life will depend on how successful you are... practice is recommended & beneficial..

osm