PDA

View Full Version : Nurse, oh nurse

vided
01-28-2016, 07:51 PM
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only
here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my
testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them,
Sir. They look fine."
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful.
Now listen very, very closely:
Are - my - test - results - back?"

oldguyinTX
01-28-2016, 09:29 PM
:roflblack::roflblack: Hope that's me someday!;)

Chupaca
01-28-2016, 09:44 PM
:roflblack::roflblack: guess she has more embarrassment to get over. ..

bronzeflex42
01-29-2016, 10:14 AM
Now that's a good one...:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

GeorgiaBill
01-29-2016, 01:25 PM
...with my daughter. She's 27, looks 17, finished med school last May and is in first year rotation in Emergency Medicine. She is continually believed by her patients to be a nurse or a practice nurse.

She fell from the top of a rock climbing wall after work Monday, has surgery scheduled next Monday, and is on crutches. First day back to work this morning and the first thing she hears..."how do you be a nurse on crutches?"

I can hear her now as many of our daughters say - "Oh Dad!"

-Bill

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only
here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my
testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them,
Sir. They look fine."
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful.
Now listen very, very closely:
Are - my - test - results - back?"

Bob Denman
01-29-2016, 01:30 PM
I hope that she heals quickly and completely...
In the meantime; tell her to clearly enunciate, when asking about her test results... :yikes:

vided
01-29-2016, 01:42 PM
Hope she bounces back quickly :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ARtraveler
01-29-2016, 01:46 PM
Took some thinking, but I finally got it. :roflblack: