PDA

View Full Version : Southern Arizona Spyder Ryders - and Beyond

AppleSpyder
01-25-2016, 11:52 PM
Calling all Spyders, from Douglas, AZ to Phoenix, AZ and points in between: Start Your Engines!! Mark your calendar!

Yes that’s right, clean 'em up, rev ‘em up, light ‘em up!! Let’s hit the raceway! I am sending out a special request for a “Show of Force” of Spyders.

Where: Tucson Speedway 11955 Harrison Road (just off of Houghton and I-10 in Tucson)

When: April 23rd, 2016

Time: Approximately 5:00 PM to ??

WHAT??: We will have the honor as playing the Pace Car at the races. We will also have the honor of “taking the track” during the intermission around 8:00PM. No we can’t actually “race” but hey we can pretend real good!! Let’s show ‘em what we got!! Come on out and join the fun and lets just play. :yes::yes: And as a pass time watch a few races.

VIP parking.

Meeting site and more information will be revealed as the date draws closer.

Cindy

griffontamer
01-26-2016, 12:02 AM
Oh FUUUNN!!!!! I'll be heading from Seattle to Spyderfest right around that time. Southern Arizona is TOTALLY on the way, right? LOL :D

AppleSpyder
01-26-2016, 12:13 AM
Sure.....umm just turn right at the stop lights!! You can't miss it. :cheers:

SpyderAnn01
01-26-2016, 12:43 AM
Now if you guys want to go on a race track and ride pretty fast come on up to Las Vegas on Sunday, January 31st, for Laps for Charity. Our Spyder group is going to ride under the lights again this year. Last year I hit 90 a few times during the 4 laps.

Have fun in Tucson and I hope you have a great turnout. Too close to our trip to Spyderfest or we would join you.