PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to TRICLED

OverHillAndDale
01-25-2016, 08:37 AM
I recently posted that I'd bought the TRICLED front fender kit (amber and red LEDs) with the turn signal module, and the rear saddlebag LEDs. I installed the front fender lights with no issues.

Last Saturday I began the install the rear LEDs. I took apart the saddlebags and began installing/drilling etc, then I noticed that on of the rear LEDs was missing a wire (2 wires go into a resistor, to wires go out and run to the LEDs).

I went ahead and installed the good one (wow, BRIGHT light), and installed the next one as far as I could just short of the final connection. I took a picture of the part with the missing wire and emailed it to TRICLED asking for assistance. I was hoping to get a call sometime this week, and I was hoping that TRICLED wouldn't challenge me that I'd damaged the part, or tell me that they'd send a new part after I'd returned the defective part to them.

Well, I got a call back on Saturday. I explained the issue and was told that they would drop a new part in the mail to me immediately. No muss, no fuss, just a vendor promptly standing behind his product. I appreciated the quick call and the fact that he simply agreed to provide the new part without me having to jump through hoops to convince them that they were at fault.

Everyone has manufacturing errors, but not everyone enthusiastically ensures that their customers are happy. These are good folks to work with. ;)

fireplug98
01-25-2016, 08:59 AM
Reggie's the best !!!!

Tommy J.

Bob Denman
01-25-2016, 09:47 AM
:agree: :clap: :firstplace:

murphybrown
01-25-2016, 09:50 AM
TricLED (Reggy & Cindy) are the BEST....I have been a customer for years and never ever had anything but exemplary customer service. Never can go wrong dealing with TricLED's Reggy & Cindy...:thumbup::yes:

Deanna777
01-25-2016, 11:03 AM
I also bought the (Amber & Red ) Fender LED'S with Safety Reflector Design for my 2014 RTS-SE6.

When they were installed, I had interference on my radio( stations not clear). Last year @ Spyderquest in Lake George, New York, I spoke to Reggie( he was a vendor) about the problem, he sent me a resistor. Great Job, and service! :clap: I would buy from TRICLED again.
Deanna

cptjam
01-25-2016, 11:29 AM
Fantastic people. It is a pleasure to work with them.

spydaman60
01-25-2016, 11:39 AM
I too can't say enough about reggie and tricled!! these guys go above and beyond to help their customers and they stand behind their product. most off all, they support spyder ryders through a boatload of donations to spyder events!! if it wasn't for guys like this, spyderquest and other events wouldn't be what they are!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bfromla
01-25-2016, 01:53 PM
Reminds me to set my appointment up so they can do mine @ spyderfest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cindy-TricLED
04-14-2016, 09:45 AM
Thank you for the generous compliments and supporting us.
We are in still in business #1 led because of customers and friends like you..
Me and Reggy and the rest of TricLed crew sincerely appreciate it!

We will see you all in Spyderfest!
I'm getting excited and nervous at same time.... Aaaaahhhh..
Big show makes me nervous when people swarm to my desk ! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk