PDA

View Full Version : Waterproof seat cover

bjt
02-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Since I got the new Russell seat, I've been contemplating a waterproof seat cover. I was going to get one of the CoolA** seat covers but I didn't think the logo would put out the proper "vibe" in my church parking lot. :opps: I found these instead. http://coveralls.biz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4&products_id=4 I'll post the details and a review when it arrives.

hawkiii
02-10-2009, 06:18 PM
Are you saying the folks at your church have no sense of humor? :joke: just kiddin bjt, no need to reply. My folks were very big church goers and quite active in the community. I understand. Actually, I want a 'Day Long' seat myself. I'm going to order their rain cover

dltang
02-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Since I got the new Russell seat, I've been contemplating a waterproof seat cover. I was going to get one of the CoolA** seat covers but I didn't think the logo would put out the proper "vibe" in my church parking lot. :opps: I found these instead. http://coveralls.biz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4&products_id=4 I'll post the details and a review when it arrives.

I hope you ordered one because I need my cover back. It seems I have to start parking outside again. Someone complained that I get to park my spyder in the garage. Such a bunch of whiners. They can't just be happy for someone they are worried about what they don't get.

bjt
02-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Are you saying the folks at your church have no sense of humor? :joke: just kiddin bjt, no need to reply. My folks were very big church goers and quite active in the community. I understand. Actually, I want a 'Day Long' seat myself. I'm going to order their rain cover

I probably should have ordered the rain cover from Russell at the time but I figured I would save myself $20 and get the CoolA** one. When I looked at their website the other day, I saw that every seat cover had that giant logo across the cover. Then I found these Coverall covers and I can still save a few bucks over the Russell seat cover. Life is still good! :thumbup:

bjt
02-10-2009, 07:48 PM
I hope you ordered one because I need my cover back. It seems I have to start parking outside again. Someone complained that I get to park my spyder in the garage. Such a bunch of whiners. They can't just be happy for someone they are worried about what they don't get.

That stinks. Whats even worse is that the boss won't stand up to them. You got permission, now that there's a little whining, he is backpedalling. :dontknow:

dltang
02-10-2009, 08:19 PM
That stinks. Whats even worse is that the boss won't stand up to them. You got permission, now that there's a little whining, he is backpedalling. :dontknow:
Yeah, and to make matters even worse, I guess they were in a meeting and he asked Juiwana who gave me permission to park in the garage. She told him he did. He forgot all about it. No big deal, I am going to make a spot out back where you drop me off and pick me up that a car can't get into and turn it into my spyder spot. I have cameras still to that area.