PDA

View Full Version : Central NJ Feb ride

pphantom538
02-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Wow - middle of winter and was able to ride yesterday. 56 degrees and wonderful. I thought I got alot of attention in the summer and fall, try riding a bike in the north east in winter!
Can't wait for spring and those long lazy rides on Sunday morning to nowhere.

8LEGS
02-10-2009, 12:31 AM
:2thumbs: I am hoping to ryde tomorrow if the thunderstorms stay away. Should be in 50's tomorrow. I can't believe how fast all the snow melted.

NancysToy
02-10-2009, 08:10 AM
:2thumbs: I am hoping to ryde tomorrow if the thunderstorms stay away. Should be in 50's tomorrow. I can't believe how fast all the snow melted.
Still waiting for that pleasure. We have about 6-8 inches left here. There is hope...bare spots showing under the pine trees. Probably won't get to ride, but it will be quicker once we get another warm spell, anyway. Have fun!
-Scotty http://forum.thestompbox.net/images/smilies/1a_snow.gif

bjt
02-10-2009, 10:11 AM
My weather report shows us reaching a high temp above freezing every day until Sunday. Shouldn't be too much longer Scotty. :)

crazycanuck
02-10-2009, 11:43 AM
they are saying 5 cm of snow in Vancouver today:mad: but it should melt by tomorrow.

I really need my :spyder:

richie
02-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Wow - middle of winter and was able to ride yesterday. 56 degrees and wonderful. I thought I got alot of attention in the summer and fall, try riding a bike in the north east in winter!
Can't wait for spring and those long lazy rides on Sunday morning to nowhere.

Hello friend,how you enjoying that ride? I rode yesterday too,then had to wash the:spyder:for all the salt spray,but it was fun! See you in the spring.We'll have to hook up with Ken for breakfest or lunch some place.Maybe some other tri-state riders will join in.

richie

pphantom538
02-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Richie,
I'm doing great, you? Sent an Im to Ken recently. I agree let's look for the next warmer weekend and hit the trails and a bite.

Paul