PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my baby

kalavera
02-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Finally got around to taking some pics of my bike.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=109

Greg H.
02-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Gorgeous! :thumbup:

max continuous
02-09-2009, 07:29 PM
VERY NICE!! Looks similar to mine except I went with the hindle!!
Max

brutus450
02-09-2009, 07:31 PM
:2thumbs::clap:

kalavera
02-09-2009, 07:32 PM
I heard the hindle when I bought my wifes spyder. Than 4 months later I was in and heard the Two Brothers... and I was in LOVE. It sealed the deal for me. I left that afternoon with my own spyder.

Lamonster
02-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Looks great :thumbup::spyder2:

bjt
02-09-2009, 08:27 PM
I heard the hindle when I bought my wifes spyder. Than 4 months later I was in and heard the Two Brothers... and I was in LOVE. It sealed the deal for me. I left that afternoon with my own spyder.

Cool pics. :thumbup: What exhaust does your wife have?

FANG
02-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Looks great Kalavera - need to get together soon and ryde. :thumbup:

kalavera
02-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Cool pics. :thumbup: What exhaust does your wife have?

She has the stock Can-Am exhaust

LDFIREWORKS
02-09-2009, 08:53 PM
LOOKIN GOOD:spyder2::2thumbs:

lesleyh
02-09-2009, 09:01 PM
I live in El Paso, Texas and last Saturday myself and 4 other bikers rode from here to Elephant Butte, mostly back roads. We did ride some on the I-25 and I-10 back home. A total of 300 miles. Had a great time. I did install a pair of home made running boards that work great. Also a cruise control that at least let me shake out my hand. I installed a taller W/S. Any way my Spyder has been running great. I changed the oil @ 400 miles myself. At least I got on with a note. May God Bless all. :spyder:

bjt
02-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Welcome to SpyderLovers lesleyh. :thumbup:

FANG
02-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Welcome to the fold - welcome

GA-SPYDER
02-09-2009, 11:27 PM
I live in El Paso, Texas and last Saturday myself and 4 other bikers rode from here to Elephant Butte, mostly back roads. We did ride some on the I-25 and I-10 back home. A total of 300 miles. Had a great time. I did install a pair of home made running boards that work great. Also a cruise control that at least let me shake out my hand. I installed a taller W/S. Any way my Spyder has been running great. I changed the oil @ 400 miles myself. At least I got on. May God Bless all. :spyder:
Used to live about 70 miles north of El Paso in Alamagordo. Sure wish I was back out there. Loved the mountains and White Sands N.M.:thumbup:

dryheat
02-10-2009, 12:57 AM
I live in El Paso, Texas and last Saturday myself and 4 other bikers rode from here to Elephant Butte, mostly back roads. We did ride some on the I-25 and I-10 back home. A total of 300 miles. Had a great time. I did install a pair of home made running boards that work great. Also a cruise control that at least let me shake out my hand. I installed a taller W/S. Any way my Spyder has been running great. I changed the oil @ 400 miles myself. At least I got on. May God Bless all. :spyder:

Hey, I was just in El Paso a few weeks ago (rode Spydee over from Tucson). You would have thought I'd come in on spaceship from the looks I got! Nice ride, but a bit "brisk" coming across the continental divide in New Mex! :2thumbs:

StSpyder09
02-10-2009, 02:44 AM
Dude,

That is smokin':2thumbs:

More and more Pensacolans on the Spyder:spyder::thumbup:. I hope to be among you all by Sept. if not earlier.

:congrats:welcome.

pzim
02-10-2009, 03:38 AM
Bike looks great:thumbup:

babyanlee
02-10-2009, 04:47 AM
nice lookin:spyder2:

kalavera
02-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Thanks.

Its crazy, I have had my :spyder2: since mid november and I just now took some pictures. I love to take pictures, have aspirations to be a photog, and I am already thinking of cool places to take pics of my bike at. I would love to take some pics of all the Northwest Florida, South Alabama Spyders all in one place. Maybe at the beach.

Peoriafirefighter
02-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Finally got around to taking some pics of my bike.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=109

Bike looks good! I have the single Two Brothers Carbon exhaust and love the sound. I wish they didn't discontinue the single. I had the trim kit but I didn't like it. BRP will refund the full amount if you don't like it. They have discontinued selling it because it didn't meet their quality standards.:agree:

COOLMACHINE
02-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Hello Kalavera,
I was wondering........ when you had this exhaust system put on, did you have to order other things like computer sensors or whatever so your spyder knew you have a different exhaust. I have read that the Hindle does not require these aftermarket computer things... :dontknow: Hopefully you will understand my jibberjabber question.... :) Jerry

kalavera
02-13-2009, 04:27 PM
Hello Kalavera,
I was wondering........ when you had this exhaust system put on, did you have to order other things like computer sensors or whatever so your spyder knew you have a different exhaust. I have read that the Hindle does not require these aftermarket computer things... :dontknow: Hopefully you will understand my jibberjabber question.... :) Jerry

I didnt have it installed. It was already on the bike when I saw it on the showroom floor. I been thinking about that lately. I might check with them when I go in for my first service.

Today just added something to my bike. Don't really think ya can call it a mod. Just something to go with my future theme for the bike.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=1014
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=1013
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=1012

bdspyder
02-14-2009, 12:11 AM
I live in El Paso, Texas and last Saturday myself and 4 other bikers rode from here to Elephant Butte, mostly back roads. We did ride some on the I-25 and I-10 back home. A total of 300 miles. Had a great time. I did install a pair of home made running boards that work great. Also a cruise control that at least let me shake out my hand. I installed a taller W/S. Any way my Spyder has been running great. I changed the oil @ 400 miles myself. At least I got on with a note. May God Bless all. :spyder:welcome

bdspyder
02-14-2009, 12:13 AM
nice pics kalavera :thumbup:

Donzo
02-14-2009, 11:48 AM
That helmet you are wearing in the parade is great.....like the Spyder does'nt get enough attention already! :2thumbs:

kalavera
03-10-2009, 01:39 PM
That helmet you are wearing in the parade is great.....like the Spyder does'nt get enough attention already! :2thumbs:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=109&pictureid=925
Yeah, its just one of my other hobbies.

Well after a great ride and showing of the Gulf Coast Spyders, I took a few pics.

Two days before the ride, I had a wild hair up my a$$ and decided to paint my wheel trim rings red. You can see the finished results in the pictures.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=162