PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Schuberth M1 helmet?

eightlegs
01-16-2016, 09:55 AM
Hi all:

I'm new to the forums, website, visions of Spyder "Dreams" pertaining to "ownership" within my future, and in general - I'm just now getting used to 2016. I've owned Bell helmets in the past, as well as Schuberth models. Does anyone have any experience with the Schuberth M1? (Likes, dislikes, fit, built-in bluetooth, etc.) Once settling upon a Spyder model, I'll be in need of picking up a helmet along the way as well.

Thanks for any opinions and insights, ahead of time....

Eight Legs

AY4B
01-16-2016, 10:58 AM
Welcome to the forum Eightlegs! I just looked at a revzilla video on the M-1 and it is impressive for a 3/4 helmet. I have been considering getting a Schuberth sometime in the future. There are several threads here mostly discussing Modular Schuberth.

JayBros
01-16-2016, 11:53 AM
Personal fit is the most important Criterion. If is isn't a great fit the helmet's not worth a hoot and no two coconuts are the same. JMO.

modagwood
01-16-2016, 12:50 PM
Hi all:

I'm new to the forums, website, visions of Spyder "Dreams" pertaining to "ownership" within my future, and in general - I'm just now getting used to 2016. I've owned Bell helmets in the past, as well as Schuberth models. Does anyone have any experience with the Schuberth M1? (Likes, dislikes, fit, built-in bluetooth, etc.) Once settling upon a Spyder model, I'll be in need of picking up a helmet along the way as well.

Thanks for any opinions and insights, ahead of time....

Eight Legs
what state are you in?

SpyderAnn01
01-16-2016, 01:13 PM
Have you checked out the review and video on Revzilla.com? Here's a link http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/schuberth-m1-helmet

eightlegs
01-16-2016, 02:16 PM
In my case, the geographic location listing of Bowling Green, refers to the state Ohio. Thanks, to all who've been kind enough to offer input, suggestions, etc.

Eight Legs

ARtraveler
01-16-2016, 03:12 PM
:welcome: to the forum.
Helmets that fit well are best for you. Important to get the right size. :thumbup: