PDA

View Full Version : Good farkle day

yellow dog
01-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Got alot done on a rainy day. Mounted Motorcycle Dave's Dongle kit on the wife's RT (great instruction video). Installed Baker Air Wings on my RT. Mounted LED lights in the trunk of both Spyder's. Installed Spiderizers in both frunks. Installed a Spydercuff on my bike. Then took the Sena 20S out of both helmets and replaced stock speakers with the Iasus speakers.

bmccaffrey
01-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Pictures please :thumbup:

armyspydervet
01-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Sounds like a good day. But from this day forward, it is illegal to discuss farkle installation without posting pictures of said farkles. :roflblack:

yellow dog
01-09-2016, 10:33 PM
Sounds like a good day. But from this day forward, it is illegal to discuss farkle installation without posting pictures of said farkles. :roflblack:
I'll deliver the pictures tomorrow guys!

Trbayth
01-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Then took the Sena 20S out of both helmets and replaced stock speakers with the Iasus speakers.

How were you able to replace the Sena speakers? On my 10C there's no way to change the speakers without wire surgery.

yellow dog
01-10-2016, 01:43 PM
How were you able to replace the Sena speakers? On my 10C there's no way to change the speakers without wire surgery.
On the 20S the speakers just unplug. Pretty simple except for the aggravation of taking the system off the helmet. The Iasus speakers are much fuller sounding.

Bob Denman
01-10-2016, 01:54 PM
That's a busy day, and lots of progress! :2thumbs:
Waiting on the pictures... :D

Deanna777
01-10-2016, 05:43 PM
:nopic::nopic: Deanna

PatriotRider
01-10-2016, 07:52 PM
On the 20S the speakers just unplug. Pretty simple except for the aggravation of taking the system off the helmet. The Iasus speakers are much fuller sounding.

it's not better speakers I need after my artillery training at Camp Pendleton !!!

yellow dog
01-10-2016, 08:07 PM
it's not better speakers I need after my artillery training at Camp Pendleton !!!
Same problem here but they did help.

Brentc
01-10-2016, 08:16 PM
Got alot done on a rainy day. Mounted Motorcycle Dave's Dongle kit on the wife's RT (great instruction video). Installed Baker Air Wings on my RT. Mounted LED lights in the trunk of both Spyder's. Installed Spiderizers in both frunks. Installed a Spydercuff on my bike. Then took the Sena 20S out of both helmets and replaced stock speakers with the Iasus speakers.

I'm not thrilled with the stock Sena speakers either. On my second set after bathe first failed. Mind me asking where you picked up the Iasus, were they expensive, and what is your opinion on them so far?

finless
01-11-2016, 09:17 AM
Mounted Motorcycle Dave's Dongle kit on the wife's RT (great instruction video).

Bob

yellow dog
01-11-2016, 09:33 AM
I'm not thrilled with the stock Sena speakers either. On my second set after bathe first failed. Mind me asking where you picked up the Iasus, were they expensive, and what is your opinion on them so far?
Bought them direct from Iasus for $99.00 per set. After limited use I am very pleased with them.