PDA

View Full Version : REv

Rev
01-05-2016, 08:41 PM
I am having trouble setting my radio stations. Directions are unclear to me. Can anyone help.

Bob Denman
01-06-2016, 07:52 AM
You received a supplemental instruction pamphlet for the:
Roadster Electronic Command Center (RECC), and the infotainment Center...
Have you tried following the directions contained in it? :dontknow:
It's pretty helpful...
By the way... :welcome:
If you don't have it; PM me your email, and I'll send you a copy. :thumbup:

Devious56
01-06-2016, 10:29 AM
Hey Bob, I have a 2015 Rt and didn't get that information, when did it come out? If you think I could use it, I'm going to PM you my e-mail.

David

Bob Denman
01-06-2016, 02:13 PM
PM answered: .pdf file sent! :thumbup:

rwc
01-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Theses should be found in the plastic bag the owners manual came in. They are helpful but I still have difficulty with some of the controls. Steep learning curve I guess.

Devious56
01-06-2016, 04:58 PM
I didn't get that sheet with my owners manual, and certainly appreciate Bob sending me one. I have a decent idea how to operate the system, but this info, will help clearify what I don't understand. A BIG thank you goes off to Bob, and the rest of you folks that help us newbee's learn about our new Spyders.

David

Bob Denman
01-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Theses should be found in the plastic bag the owners manual came in. They are helpful but I still have difficulty with some of the controls. Steep learning curve I guess.

It's one of those things...
You actually need to have that pamphlet with you, and read through a section of it, while trying to sort out the various processes...
(It's really easy to forget the individual steps along the way...:opps:)