PDA

View Full Version : To all my friends here on Spyderlovers from Joan and I

Lamonster
12-31-2015, 10:08 PM
As we say goodbye to 2015 and say hello to 2016 Joan (https://www.facebook.com/JoanWiseSpyderRyder) and I just want to thank you all for your friendship and support throughout the year. It's been a crazy whirlwind of a year and I never thought we could pack so much into just 12 months, it feels like we've lived a lifetime together and yet we really haven't known each other that long. All I can say is God's timing is perfect and he gives hope when there seems to be no hope. Joan is good for me and I think I'm good for her. We both give thanks everyday that we found each other.

People have lost family members, spouses and close friends this year and some without warning. It's never easy to deal with this and even harder to understand why. What I have found is people tend to express how much they love someone after they're gone when it would be so much better if we did that before they were taken from us. I know that is something I plan on working on for 2016. I may not lose the 20 lbs I need to drop even though I will give it my best but I will everyday reach out to my wife and tell her and try and show her how much I love her. I'll do my best to put others first and really reach out to those I know in need. I find that when I focus on others I become truly happy and when I focus on myself I'm most miserable.

It's hard not to get upset at all the craziness going on in our country and around the world but my goal is not to be the one that fuels the fire of hate and doubt but to be a rock and focused on the things I can change to make a better life for myself, my family and those in my world that I come in contact with. I may not be able to change the world but I can have a positive effect with those in my small part of the world that God has blessed me with.

So from Joan and I we wish you a happy new year and hope and pray that this coming year will be a blessing to you and your family. You all have become our blessing. Look up, look forward and stay the course.
Psalm 119:1-8

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1390589_1009532669090004_2260297599836041740_n.jpg ?oh=0373df83042ef772368df0e26cf128c3&oe=5705DF70

murphybrown
12-31-2015, 10:25 PM
Blessings unlimited in 2016. Living life without regrets is good for the soul. :thumbup: Happy New Year

Big Arm
12-31-2015, 10:26 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you both, and my Spyderlovers family.
It's been a real pleasure knowing you for the last seven yrs, and this family just keeps getting bigger. :bowdown:
Larry

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-31-2015, 10:34 PM
Blessings unlimited in 2016. Living life without regrets is good for the soul. :thumbup: Happy New Year
:agree:....:2excited:.....:cheers:.......Mike :thumbup:

cyclelover63
12-31-2015, 10:55 PM
A very Happy New Year to you and your wife,Lamont!..You do people more good than you think just by making this site a place to congregate..

robmorg
12-31-2015, 11:49 PM
What a thoughtful and appropriate message for beginning the New Year. Thanks for posting it, Lamont. :thumbup:

PrairieSpyder
01-01-2016, 12:08 AM
And I also wish you and Joan the very best 2016 possible! :pray:

GloryRyders
01-01-2016, 12:20 AM
:yes: :yes:HAPPY NEW YEAR! :yes::yes: Hears hoping that 2016 is as prosperous as 2015!

Spydee8
01-01-2016, 12:26 AM
Happy New Year to you both!! Thank you for reminding all of us of the important things, and the not so important things. I look forward to seeing you both, and the rest of my Spyder family in the coming year!!

God Bless!!

Chupaca
01-01-2016, 12:27 AM
A wild ryde...all the best to you both..:thumbup: hope you have a restful year and enjoy all your accomplishments. ..

Jester
01-01-2016, 01:02 AM
It's been nothing but fun watching you grow this business and helping all of us!
Here's to another GREAT YEAR 😃🃏

ARtraveler
01-01-2016, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the great comments. :yes::yes:

NM Wrench
01-01-2016, 01:35 AM
As we say goodbye to 2015 and say hello to 2016 Joan (https://www.facebook.com/JoanWiseSpyderRyder) and I just want to thank you all for your friendship and support throughout the year. It's been a crazy whirlwind of a year and I never thought we could pack so much into just 12 months, it feels like we've lived a lifetime together and yet we really haven't known each other that long. All I can say is God's timing is perfect and he gives hope when there seems to be no hope. Joan is good for me and I think I'm good for her. We both give thanks everyday that we found each other.

People have lost family members, spouses and close friends this year and some without warning. It's never easy to deal with this and even harder to understand why. What I have found is people tend to express how much they love someone after they're gone when it would be so much better if we did that before they were taken from us. I know that is something I plan on working on for 2016. I may not lose the 20 lbs I need to drop even though I will give it my best but I will everyday reach out to my wife and tell her and try and show her how much I love her. I'll do my best to put others first and really reach out to those I know in need. I find that when I focus on others I become truly happy and when I focus on myself I'm most miserable.

It's hard not to get upset at all the craziness going on in our country and around the world but my goal is not to be the one that fuels the fire of hate and doubt but to be a rock and focused on the things I can change to make a better life for myself, my family and those in my world that I come in contact with. I may not be able to change the world but I can have a positive effect with those in my small part of the world that God has blessed me with.

So from Joan and I we wish you a happy new year and hope and pray that this coming year will be a blessing to you and your family. You all have become our blessing. Look up, look forward and stay the course.
Psalm 119:1-8

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1390589_1009532669090004_2260297599836041740_n.jpg ?oh=0373df83042ef772368df0e26cf128c3&oe=5705DF70
A Happy and prosperous New Year's to you and lady lamonster. I too lost a dear friend who took his own life at 40 years of age. I am still trying to figure out why. I hope I eventually get past this. To a better 2016. Hope to see you and finally get to meet your bride next year!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

cptjam
01-01-2016, 03:19 AM
Happy New year!!!
Well said, Lamont!
Ann and I wish everyone a healthy and prosperous new year!
Cheers! Joe

midnightbreeze50
01-01-2016, 03:37 AM
Its Friday Morning 3:28 am as I'm typing, Happy New Year to All, You know Lamonster has it right , say Hello to an old friend soon , you never know what's going to happen, I know this Cause I'm getting over a Heart attack and Double Phenominia , please pardon my spelling, I Just about didn't make it to the new Year, both hit me on Thanksgiving day, so Hug your Family and keep them close, and let them know you Love them every chance you get.

Midnightbreeze :yes::yes::yes: Happy New Year

Bfromla
01-01-2016, 05:00 AM
What a thoughtful and appropriate message for beginning the New Year. Thanks for posting it, Lamont. :thumbup:
:agree: So very well put (IPS)& hope will motivate all the spyder lovers to spread the joy:yes::chat::2thumbs: With many more miles of smiles. (&Farkles). :pray:

Brentc
01-01-2016, 07:16 AM
Thank you Lamonster for all that you give back and continue to do for the members here. I have only been a member for a few short months, but the people here really do become fast friends. If we took your approach of selflessness to heart imagine how things might turn out. It's been a pleasure so far meeting all of you and I am very much looking forward to meeting many of you in person and even more here in the Spyderlovers virtual world.:clap:

Bob Denman
01-01-2016, 08:14 AM
And "Happy New Year!" wishes, to every one of our Spyder-Loving friends! :2thumbs:

JayBros
01-01-2016, 09:04 AM
Bulls-eye Lamont! Happy and Safe New Year to all.

lwrydr
01-01-2016, 09:22 AM
Happy New Year to all and hope 2016 is a super year.....

Exditchdigger
01-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Well said Lamont and a happy new year to you and all the the Spyder lovers on this forum
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Exditchdigger

OJ UK
01-01-2016, 03:19 PM
What can I say? Lamont, you ARE Spyderlovers! I know it's down to us to play nice when we're here BUT if it wasn't for you and the immense amount of work that you put in then this place would not be as wonderful as it is.....this is your doing and you should feel proud of the achievement. Thank you so much!:thumbup:

Darren111
01-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Happy new year Lamont and Joan. Thank you for bringing Spyderlovers to us in the UK. :yes::yes::yes:

Sam Mac
01-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Lamont and Joan

I wish both of you all the best for 2016. Thanks for all that you do for all of us. This forum has been very informative to me being a new Spyder owner.

Best
Sam Mac

bmccaffrey
01-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Very well said Lamont and sooooo very true.

Me and my wife have been married 41 yrs and both of us still work.
We kiss and hug each other in the morning.
Send each other love u text during the day.
Kiss after we get home.

Also my wife has a sign above our bed that reads

Always kiss me good night.

:thumbup:

Highwayman2013
01-01-2016, 08:51 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=122069&stc=1Happy New Year!

Don K
01-01-2016, 09:02 PM
Very well said Lamont and sooooo very true.

Me and my wife have been married 41 yrs and both of us still work.
We kiss and hug each other in the morning.
Send each other love u text during the day.
Kiss after we get home.

Also my wife has a sign above our bed that reads

Always kiss me good night.

:thumbup:
I am fairly new to this site/It has been very helpful-I don't have my M3 endorsement yet/I have paid for my wife and myself to take the trike/Spyder classes (March 4/5and 6).
I have bought us a 2015 RTS. Looking forward to riding.
I have been married to my wife (Jeanne) for thirty two years.
We found out in March that she had ovarian cancer/She has finished chemo.......
I only mention any of this to bring to light just how precious time is.
EVERY DAY I TEXT HER: I LOVE YOU TODAY!
God bless everyone of you.
Don/Bedford Virginia

Sarge707
01-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Very Well Said! :agree:

Deanna777
01-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Lamont & Joan,

I would like to Wish you both a very Happy Healthy New Year! 2016
May 2016 be an Awesome year for both of you.

May your business and this site keep growing. I have learned a lot about the spyders on this site, and have met some awesome friends on this site, and at Spyderfest.
Deanna

Ron2andia
01-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Happy New Year to everyone! Thanks Lamont for he words they were inspiring. God bless you both. Have a great year everyone!:clap::clap: