PDA

View Full Version : Harley Dude

DJFaninTN
12-30-2015, 09:07 PM
man I know several Harley folks. some really good and some well I steer clear of them because if it ain't a Harley then they look down their nose at you. some of those are the ones that ride maybe 1k miles a year max. they trailer their bikes to rides all the time which totally cracks me up.

this is going to new levels so I had to send it to them.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=121962&stc=1

actually my heart goes out to those who are effected by the flooding going on.

Chupaca
12-30-2015, 09:53 PM
The reason they call them boat anchors...:roflblack::roflblack: wonder if they are really floating..:dontknow: seems the boat is to level or that Harley is made of plastic..:roflblack:

3 Wheel Rider
12-31-2015, 12:17 AM
Based on the waterline and the lack of displaced water (no wake, ripples, etc.), it looks to me like the boat is still resting on the ground

jerpinoy
12-31-2015, 01:25 AM
We wish all to have the best new year and every year to come. Spread the Love to all people who hate. Love will always win.

retired1
12-31-2015, 07:49 AM
If that picture isn't photo shopped, someone spent a lot of energy to get that bike into that boat.

DJFaninTN
12-31-2015, 02:49 PM
yep it is a photoshop.

IdahoMtnSpyder
12-31-2015, 08:02 PM
yep it is a photoshop.
I don't think so. The image transition between the bike and rider and the background isn't distinct like you usually see when one image is pasted on top of another.

DJFaninTN
12-31-2015, 09:22 PM
to me it's the water levels that are the tell tell sign

Peter Aawen
12-31-2015, 09:23 PM
Look at the crease line in the side of the boat just a couple of inches above the waterline at the left end/under the Harley of the pic, & then follow that crease out to the motor end/stern of the boat, noting the change in the gap between the waterline & the crease at the stern (which is usually deeper in the water than the bow) where in this case, it's quite visibly not as deep in the water.... ;)

So nope, it isn't obviously shopped, it's most likely real, there is almost certainly something about Harley weight in the front of that boat. Sure, the hull might be resting on the ground under the water at the bow & I doubt that the boat is moving; but it certainly looks like the Harley is really there! :thumbup:

MRH
12-31-2015, 09:31 PM
The lighting and the reflections are the hard part to fake - this looks real to me, or it was done by somebody with the skills of a professional.