PDA

View Full Version : HOT DOWNUNDER

garry sol
02-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Hi everyone
Well i can tell you that i haven't rode:spyder: for a while .It has been way to hot ,up to 45"C (110.F)for the last week and a bit even hotter out west,
Well can't wait for winter to come
Gaz

Roaddog2
02-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Hi everyone
Well i can tell you that i haven't rode:spyder: for a while .It has been way to hot ,up to 45"C (110.F)for the last week and a bit even hotter out west,
GazIt's cold upandover:2thumbs:

babyanlee
02-07-2009, 07:23 AM
Hi everyone
Gaz
I rather it be hot than cold.:2thumbs::spyder:

max continuous
02-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Hi everyone
Gaz

Careful what you wish for!!

strats
02-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Hi everyone
Gaz

Here here,

Today is going to be 26c, the first day under 40c that we have had for 2 weeks and I intend to do some serious riding today, hope you get a break soon Gaz

mrb
02-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Talking about mother nature. 25 deaths in the bush fires in Victoria. The whole state looks like its ablaze and they say the death toll could reach 40.

In my state of Queensland currently 60% (YES 60%!!) of the state is flooded. That's over 1 million square kilometers of land, farms, houses and forests , underwater. Incredible!

strats
02-08-2009, 04:21 AM
Talking about mother nature. 25 deaths in the bush fires in Victoria. The whole state looks like its ablaze and they say the death toll could reach 40.

In my state of Queensland currently 60% (YES 60%!!) of the state is flooded. That's over 1 million square kilometers of land, farms, houses and forests , underwater. Incredible!

Death toll as of 7:30pm now 65...

Are you affected by the floods Marty?

Jinx
02-08-2009, 04:37 AM
So far in Victoria there are 76 dead and many people unaccounted for. At least 640 homes destroyed including every house in one town. In New South Wales there are 60 fires burning, some out of control and temperatures around 45 Celsius. Thousands of people have been told to evacuate or fight the fires. In North Queensland one town has been under water for a week and crocodiles were seen swimming through the streets. Cities and towns are still cut off by flood water with 200 mm of rain recorded in 1 hour in some areas. Australia a country of extremes. http://ninemsn.com.au/
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/

mrb
02-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Death toll as of 7:30pm now 65...

Are you affected by the floods Marty?

No - we are pretty much high and dry in the Gold Coast. No rain to speak of in some time. Just a bit too hot and humid to ride comfortably.

I see the fire death toll is 108 this morning.

LDFIREWORKS
02-08-2009, 09:06 PM
hot sounds great enjoy riding :f_spider::spyder:

Roaddog2
02-09-2009, 01:46 PM
No - we are pretty much high and dry in the Gold Coast. No rain to speak of in some time. Just a bit too hot and humid to ride comfortably.

I see the fire death toll is 108 this morning.Seen some stuff on the news Man it is just bad sorry be safe :pray:

strats
02-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Seen some stuff on the news Man it is just bad sorry be safe :pray:

Yeah, and the further the police, firemen and the army look, the worse it gats.
The thing that really sucks is that most of it was deliberately lit by some sick @#$%!^% that get a kick out of watching things burn.
At least they are talking about upping the charges to murder.