PDA

View Full Version : SEASONS GREETINGS AND A THANK YOU

PW2013STL
12-23-2015, 05:10 PM
This is a seasons greeting and a thank you to all :ohyea:

The members of this great forum have welcomed and helped me in many ways and for that a big Thank You!

While riding our Spyder is a lot of fun it's the people that we intereact with on Spyder lovers and the friends we have made that makes it so special. I truly feel like a part of a family.

I am looking forward to going to our first Spyderfeust this comming year and meeting new friends.

Merry Christmas to Everyone :yes:

Chupaca
12-23-2015, 05:13 PM
And all the best to you and yours...:yes::yes:have a great holiday and riding season.....:ohyea::ohyea:

Bob Denman
12-23-2015, 06:05 PM
:agree: Right back Atcha! :thumbup: :D

Big Arm
12-23-2015, 06:13 PM
Merry Christmas...........I'll see you and the rest of the Minn. group there in Springfield.

Jim&Teresa
12-23-2015, 06:16 PM
Les & Kathy - back at you! And..........to all Spyderlovers as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.....looking forward to our 1st Spyderfest as well! :D

STELLING MAN
12-23-2015, 06:34 PM
Merry Christmas and a happy New year to all the Spyder Ryders out there, hope to see you all at Spyderfest next year..

Brentc
12-23-2015, 06:38 PM
This is a seasons greeting and a thank you to all :ohyea:

The members of this great forum have welcomed and helped me in many ways and for that a big Thank You!

While riding our Spyder is a lot of fun it's the people that we intereact with on Spyder lovers and the friends we have made that makes it so special. I truly feel like a part of a family.

I am looking forward to going to our first Spyderfeust this comming year and meeting new friends.

Merry Christmas to Everyone :yes:

i couldn't agree more. Have met a ton of great folks online so far and am so looking forward to putting some faces with names over the coming months at various events.

Deanna777
12-23-2015, 07:58 PM
i couldn't agree more. Have met a ton of great folks online so far and am so looking forward to putting some faces with names over the coming months at various events.:agree: Right back at you. Deanna

FieldTester
12-23-2015, 08:02 PM
Val & I wish all of our new found friends here a very Merry Christmas and Happy new Year. :)

jaherbst
12-23-2015, 08:04 PM
It's not to late to buy your Spyder a Christmas present! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. ;)

Jack

Grandpa Pete
12-23-2015, 11:32 PM
We have many more miles to ride. I always look forward to "Our Minnesota Gang" rides. Take care, be safe, and have a Very Merry Christmas:thumbup:

cya next year

Darren111
12-24-2015, 03:08 PM
Happy Christmas from the UK :yes::yes::yes:

ARtraveler
12-24-2015, 03:10 PM
Merry Christmas from Alaska. Dwayne & Linda :yes: