PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Service In The East Texas/Western, Louisiana Area

rcantrell52
12-20-2015, 08:44 PM
We have a 2010 RT-S SE5 that has needed some modifications performed and accessories added. I have talked with Erick Del Toro and Phil Burks and they recommended Eddie Chance of Little Loyd's Small Engine and ATV in Palestine, TX. Eddie has access to a shop in Shreveport, LA. to provide service on Spyder's in Louisiana. Eddie rides a 2013 ST Limited and is a member of SpyderLovers. His handle on this board is wildtxranger. I talked with Eddie after Thanksgiving and discussed what I needed to be done to our Spyder. I ordered the parts and after receiving the parts took the Spyder to Eddie. I picked up the Spyder on Saturday and extremely happy with the service that Eddie provided on this project.
Below is a list of modifications and accessories that Eddie performed:
Moved GPS from center of the handle bars to top of dash. ( High Priority)
Placed ram mount and cell phone holder in vacant spot on handle bars.
Installed cell phone interface cable on entertainment harness.
Installed Baja Ron's sway bar.
Installed JT Thornton's dash mount with dual USB and 12v charger.
Installed TricLED's RT mirror turn signals.
Installed TricLED Bumpskid light strip.
Installed TricLED light ring on rear trunk.
Removed 1st generation Custom Dynamics tail light and replaced with the 2nd generation tail light.
Change oil
Cleaned filters and other items.

As mentioned I am extremely happy with the work that Eddie performed on our RT-S. Send me a PM if you would like Eddie's direct contact information. It is time for Snoopy to break out in his Happy Dance.

Reese

Don in E Texas
12-21-2015, 09:55 AM
In your signature you indicate the bike is for sale. Why all the work on a for sale bike?

Just wondering.

Don

rcantrell52
12-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Don,
We were considering selling the Spyder, but changed our minds. If the GPS had not been moved we would have placed for sale. There had been a previous attempt to move the GPS, but it did not go well. The GPS on the handle bars had become very iterating. I felt that it was a potential safety hazard.
if you need excellent service contact Eddie. Thanks for your comments.

Reese

rcantrell52
12-21-2015, 08:48 PM
Don,
Thanks for calling my attention to my signature. I have changed my signature.

Reese