PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars

IdahoMtnSpyder
12-19-2015, 05:05 PM
Did you go watch the latest Star Wars movie?

Did you know Star Wars has made such an impact on the country it has been given its own holiday, May 4?

May the fourth be with you! :roflblack::roflblack:

Saluda
12-22-2015, 02:58 PM
Close to the day you have to drink Mexican beer.

Ex Winger
12-22-2015, 03:58 PM
Strange as it might sound but i have never watched a star war movie.I enjoy a movie based on a true story.And star wars dosn,t seem true LOL.But i know it,s a hit.
Bill

Mazo EMS2
12-22-2015, 04:09 PM
Nope, not gonna either..Just not a fan of that sort of movie. I like something that's remotely realistic, but hey, to each his own.

Ron2andia
12-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Yes I did and loved every minute of it! My bro says the front of the F3-S looks like Kylo Ren.. I can see that lol! Very cool.:doorag:

cptjam
12-22-2015, 06:20 PM
I'm going. Not that I particularly care, but, since movies like this turn into the jargon of the day, I need to know what folks are talking about!
Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a da&@&@!
beam me up, Scotty
warning,Will Robinson, warning!
I'll be back
may the force be with you
and a thousand others all come from movies and TV. So, I'm going!
Joe

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
12-22-2015, 06:22 PM
ok cindy brady, that lisp was cute when you were 5

PrairieSpyder
12-22-2015, 06:42 PM
I'm going. Not that I particularly care, but, since movies like this turn into the jargon of the day, I need to know what folks are talking about!
beam me up, Scotty
I'll be back
Joe

I never watched Brady Bunch, but I know about "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!"

Trbayth
12-22-2015, 06:46 PM
beam me up, Scotty
I'll be back
Joe

It's "Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!"
https://youtu.be/OWwOJlOI1nU

Saluda
12-22-2015, 10:13 PM
Nope, not gonna either..Just not a fan of that sort of movie. I like something that's remotely realistic, but hey, to each his own.

Remember the science fiction of today can become the truth for tomorrow. It's happened a lot already.

Ron2andia
12-22-2015, 10:41 PM
Yeah Back to The Future is a prime example.

ARtraveler
12-22-2015, 11:33 PM
Remember the science fiction of today can become the truth for tomorrow. It's happened a lot already.

The Sci Fi space movies of the 50's and early 60's did show a LOT of stuff that we now consider as common place. 2001: A Space Odyssey is a prime example.

ARtraveler
12-22-2015, 11:35 PM
I am going to see the new one once it comes out in DVD. I have the rest of the set, so will be adding one more.

My favorites were the three earliest ones. Once everything was glorified animation, I did not think they were as good.

For me, the jury will be out until I see the latest.

MRH
12-23-2015, 01:41 AM
It was a hell of a lot of fun. Not life changing, but a great two hours that I really enjoyed and I'll probably catch it again in the theatre at the tail of its run.

MRH
12-23-2015, 01:46 AM
Strange as it might sound but i have never watched a star war movie.I enjoy a movie based on a true story.And star wars dosn,t seem true LOL.But i know it,s a hit.
Bill

This reply from a guy with the screen name "Ex Winger"?

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=121573&stc=1

(Yes, I know your former wings were made of gold, but comment was too difficult to resist.)

Bfromla
12-23-2015, 04:04 AM
I started another thread about the new villain 121574looks like another villain from across the geeky universe121575KAAHHNN......! Lol i like the F3 comparison is better for here tho :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogue Hawk
12-23-2015, 11:53 AM
Star Wars movies are just two hour infomercials for kids toys.

ThreeWheels
12-23-2015, 04:03 PM

Hell YEAH!
Anybody see the video of the Space X rocket ?

pegasus1300
12-23-2015, 08:11 PM
I am going in about 20 min. I loved the originals, the next set was ok. I am excited to see this one.

Yazz
12-23-2015, 08:18 PM
Two hours is a long time to go without peeing. Did they have an intermission like in the good old days?

Going to wait till it's on HBO/SHO or something where I can pause it.

pegasus1300
12-29-2015, 02:42 PM
Two hours is a long time to go without peeing. Did they have an intermission like in the good old days?

Going to wait till it's on HBO/SHO or something where I can pause it.

No they didn't,just go before,don't drink any soda during( it's a diuretic), and head for the restroom when the credits start and do a little:pray:

BTW I saw the movie in 3D and it was really good. I enjoyed it very much. It is worth seeing on the big screen in big screen 3D