PDA

View Full Version : SW Oklahoma

Questions
12-18-2015, 06:10 PM
We are looking to put together a Spyder owners ride this Spring of 2016 in SW Oklahoma. Most likely through our Wildlife Refuge, Meers, Medicine Park are. We are simply testing the waters to see how many people would be interested in participating. Let me know if you would as well as any suggestions you would have for the get together to make it more fun and exciting for everyone and we will see what we can get done.

Oklahoma Spyder
12-18-2015, 08:55 PM
We are looking to put together a Spyder owners ride this Spring of 2016 in SW Oklahoma. Most likely through our Wildlife Refuge, Meers, Medicine Park are. We are simply testing the waters to see how many people would be interested in participating. Let me know if you would as well as any suggestions you would have for the get together to make it more fun and exciting for everyone and we will see what we can get done.

i would love it if not busy. Oklahoma spyder.

kellyk6
12-18-2015, 10:46 PM
We are in TX but might be able to make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Hell
12-19-2015, 01:26 AM
We live in the Houston area and might be interested. Post up the details and we will check it out.

BobL
12-26-2015, 10:18 AM
Depends on what I have going on at the time

OKC Spyder

PrairieSpyder
12-26-2015, 10:22 AM
I'm in Kansas and might be interested if it doesn't conflict with my other events planned.

escherco
04-02-2016, 03:27 PM

We would be interested

BluPhi
05-31-2016, 11:04 PM
I would be interested and I know 3 other riders in the Fort Sill Area that would be as well