PDA

View Full Version : a very close call

sealfloorboards
12-15-2015, 03:40 PM
Wed., the day before Thanksgiving, I was feeling very sick with severe chills, sweats and vomiting.. Went into the ER and was put right in to ICU where I spent the next 9 days. I had complete kidney failure (Dialysis for 4 days) phoneme, Bp of 70/40 for 4 days, Divirticulitus, gout. and a bunch of lesser issues.. I was out of my head for 4 days, thinking I had been kidnapped and had to be tied down. Four amazing Dr.s and after 11 days I came home. All systems have returned to near or normal. I am brain scrambled because of all the drugs I taking but that's clearing up also. Having to learn to walk again but am now without a walker. It was a very close call call, they tell me I was about 24 hrs. from the big Seep. Once again, I think God isn't finished with me here. i apologize for the couple of orders I got screwed up but my very able young assistant stepped up and solved whatever issues my mush brain tried to handle. About another week and I should be well on the road to recovery. I want to thank all of you who so kindly worked with Shayna to correct my mistakes. This Nov. turned out to be the best Nov.. I've hd since I started Seal Floorboards.

Thank you, one and all. Happy Holidays. Remember, my free shipping Special goes on thru Dec. 31st. Order this week and you should get them before Christmas, Ride in comfort

Bob Denman
12-15-2015, 03:44 PM
:shocked: Glad to hear that it didn't get any worse than it did... :thumbup:
I hope that you bounce back completely and quickly!
Happy Holidays!

hecoon
12-15-2015, 04:23 PM
wow glad to hear you are ok now

Sam Mac
12-15-2015, 04:28 PM
What they said!

cuznjohn
12-15-2015, 04:29 PM
feel better soon

grumpybob
12-15-2015, 04:31 PM
Glad to hear you are on the mend!!

murphybrown
12-15-2015, 04:53 PM
Hugs and prayers

Cruzr Joe
12-15-2015, 05:22 PM
Glad to hear that you missed the last train out, hope you get to feeling better.

Cruzr Joe

Rocketman 2012
12-15-2015, 05:31 PM
Prayer to you Sir for a complete and speedy recovery with the Lords help;)

Sam:yes:

Ron2andia
12-15-2015, 07:03 PM
God is good... Be strong!

Buggy
12-15-2015, 07:14 PM
Scary stuff....glad you are feeling better and on the road to recovery!

Chupaca
12-15-2015, 09:11 PM
glad to hear you are back up and running. Take it easy and take your time to get back to 100%...:thumbup:

oldguyinTX
12-15-2015, 09:13 PM
Life threatening health issues makes all of us take a step back and take a hard look. I had to do that in 2,000 & 2,001 when I had to have two colon resections. Came close to cashing it in, but for the grace of God, I am still here. Keep the faith pal, and ride on. Maybe I will see you on the road sometime.:thumbup::thumbup:

bmccaffrey
12-15-2015, 09:29 PM
Take it easy John

Health first business 2nd :thumbup:

Exditchdigger
12-16-2015, 11:20 AM
glad you are on the road to full recovery:bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

easyrider24
12-16-2015, 11:56 AM
Wed., the day before Thanksgiving, I was feeling very sick with severe chills, sweats and vomiting.. Went into the ER and was put right in to ICU where I spent the next 9 days. I had complete kidney failure (Dialysis for 4 days) phoneme, Bp of 70/40 for 4 days, Divirticulitus, gout. and a bunch of lesser issues.. I was out of my head for 4 days, thinking I had been kidnapped and had to be tied down. Four amazing Dr.s and after 11 days I came home. All systems have returned to near or normal. I am brain scrambled because of all the drugs I taking but that's clearing up also. Having to learn to walk again but am now without a walker. It was a very close call call, they tell me I was about 24 hrs. from the big Seep. Once again, I think God isn't finished with me here. i apologize for the couple of orders I got screwed up but my very able young assistant stepped up and solved whatever issues my mush brain tried to handle. About another week and I should be well on the road to recovery. I want to thank all of you who so kindly worked with Shayna to correct my mistakes. This Nov. turned out to be the best Nov.. I've hd since I started Seal Floorboards.

Thank you, one and all. Happy Holidays. Remember, my free shipping Special goes on thru Dec. 31st. Order this week and you should get them before Christmas, Ride in comfort

g
Glad to hear that God still has some thing for you to do.:yes:Had colon cancer in 1987, Drs said that I had less than a 50% chance to live. In June of 2015, had the upper valve replaced, and 1 by-pass. Again, the Drs. didn't know if I would live or not, but, I'm still here. Hang in there, take your time and get well quick. Remember, God is great.:2thumbs:

Mike our prayers are with you

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-16-2015, 12:47 PM
What they said!
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:............PLU S :pray::pray::pray::pray: on a full recovery......Mike :thumbup:

PrairieSpyder
12-16-2015, 03:29 PM
So glad you're coming back to good health. :thumbup:

IGETAROUND
12-16-2015, 08:29 PM
That was way too close!!! Glad to hear that your making a rapid and complete recovery:clap::clap::clap:

sealfloorboards
12-18-2015, 09:14 AM
Wish recovery could be faster. I cannow walk 1/2 block unassisted, Best part is I ano longer have to wear adult dypers:yikes: and get to sleep with my wife again. Life IS :thumbup:

Kwalsh
12-18-2015, 09:41 AM
glad to hear you are getting better everyday

PrairieSpyder
12-18-2015, 09:43 AM
I'm thankful for the progress you're making. :thumbup: Keep at it and continue the progress reports.

Tango
12-18-2015, 09:46 AM
Sorry to hear you went through such an ordeal. But glad you are still here. :thumbup: Don't try to over do it. Take it slow for a while! :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

Lamonster
12-18-2015, 10:09 AM
Glad to hear you're on the mend. Prayers your way :pray:

Machinegunner
12-18-2015, 10:59 AM
Best Christmas present ever!!!!

sealfloorboards
12-22-2015, 04:46 PM
I just made my reservations at the Lamplighter for Spyderfest. Not quite ready to reserver my vendor space because I'm going to need someone (or a bunch of folks who will work a couple hr shirts) to help me with installations of the floorboards. I'll be introducing the new F3 and it's going to be the slickest and easiest to install of any Seal Floorboard to date. My Wife may not be able to make the trip this year. I missed last year because of a knee surgery. This upcoming summer I'm looking at a complete shoulder replacement after Spyderfest, if I can hold on. (that and the various pain meds are what kicked off my Kidney failure etc.). The hits just keep coming. ANYWAY, I wish you all the best Holiday Season ever. My Free shipping special, which lasts until Dec. 31 has been a spectacular success so far. Keep it up, my stock is still strong.

Remember, my friends.........

Bob Denman
12-22-2015, 05:45 PM
:clap: Glad to hear that you're feeling better, and getting ready for the Big Party in Missouri!! :2thumbs:

JCWeatherman
12-22-2015, 06:32 PM
All the best to you! Take care.