PDA

View Full Version : Here's a peek....

Magic Man
02-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Here's a peek at the new Street Magic rear foot peg adapters for the Spyders. :yes:

These peg adapters will work with many aftermarket foot peg designs.

But before anyone asks.....

Sorry but no, we do not know all the possible pegs it will work with, as there are just too many for anybody to know. :dontknow:

However these will work with many of the pegs from many of the larger companies some of who's names start with a "K". ;)

These rear adapters will allow the continued use of the "stock locking ball and spring and plate" so your foot pegs will stay in a lock up or locked down position. :clap:

The adapters are made from billet machined steel for superior strength, with production units being nickel plated for unmatched resistance to corrosion and durability. :2thumbs:

These adapters should be available later in this month. :pray:

With the matching front adapters to follow shortly.

For more information please contact us. :thumbup:

MM

FANG
02-03-2009, 01:32 PM
MM

Do you have a price for these in mind? :spyder2: :clap:

pitmon
02-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Yes, how much... and will you have them at Daytona? :2thumbs::clap:

Magic Man
02-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Price will be set once final production is done.

We will have these there if they are ready in time. :thumbup:

MM

NautiBrit
02-04-2009, 12:22 AM
So how do peg extenders work with these? Would they be available from you or "K"?

Magic Man
02-04-2009, 07:16 AM
So how do peg extenders work with these? Would they be available from you or "K"?

These will replace the ones in the base of the pegs, no different than if you buy the optional "K" adapters they sell for different model bikes.

Kind of like the M109 ones some people have been trying to use on the Spyder front position. They are close but don't really fit correctly, and end up denting the peg brackets over time making trhe pegs sag. :yikes:

Our first ones will be for the rear position as nobody makes ones for the rear, so it has been very hard to replace rear pegs on a Spyder to have them match your fronts pegs if you changed them.

The next ones later this month or first part of next month will be for the front that fit correctly and are a direct replacement in fit and function for the driver. :thumbup:

MM

SSPSpyder
02-04-2009, 01:44 PM
MM - when will you be taking orders?
I have a set of pegs just waiting on these so they can be installed!

Magic Man
02-04-2009, 02:27 PM
MM - when will you be taking orders?
I have a set of pegs just waiting on these so they can be installed!

You can pre-order these starting next week. :thumbup:

MM

vt228
02-04-2009, 03:34 PM
yes i nead 2 sets drivers and pasgers let me no $$$$ Don have new pegs want to put on asap

SpyderDog65
02-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Here's a peek at the new Street Magic rear foot peg adapters for the Spyders. :yes:

These peg adapters will work with many aftermarket foot peg designs.

But before anyone asks.....

Sorry but no, we do not know all the possible pegs it will work with, as there are just too many for anybody to know. :dontknow:

However these will work with many of the pegs from many of the larger companies some of who's names start with a "K". ;)

These rear adapters will allow the continued use of the "stock locking ball and spring and plate" so your foot pegs will stay in a lock up or locked down position. :clap:

The adapters are made from billet machined steel for superior strength, with production units being nickel plated for unmatched resistance to corrosion and durability. :2thumbs:

These adapters should be available later in this month. :pray:

With the matching front adapters to follow shortly.

For more information please contact us. :thumbup:

MM

Great Work as usual Evan ,Keep it up bro :D Michael

NautiBrit
02-05-2009, 02:29 PM
These will replace the ones in the base of the pegs, no different than if you buy the optional "K" adapters they sell for different model bikes.

Kind of like the M109 ones some people have been trying to use on the Spyder front position. They are close but don't really fit correctly, and end up denting the peg brackets over time making trhe pegs sag. :yikes:

Our first ones will be for the rear position as nobody makes ones for the rear, so it has been very hard to replace rear pegs on a Spyder to have them match your fronts pegs if you changed them.

The next ones later this month or first part of next month will be for the front that fit correctly and are a direct replacement in fit and function for the driver. :thumbup:

MM
Sorry, but my question wasn't clear. I need extenders for the passenger pegs. The wife needs the extra legroom.

SSR
02-05-2009, 02:59 PM
These are just what i've been waiting for :2thumbs:

Now I can replace the pass pegs on my :spyder2:

You're the man :thumbup: count me in for a set

LDFIREWORKS
02-05-2009, 03:38 PM
:congrats::popcorn::dontknow::hun::banghead::bangh ead::2thumbs:how much, when, are they rear, what color are they, will they be at datona, how much how many sets do you have will you have them soon, do you like them , will i like them, will they fit, are they nice, are they front are they rear do they fit front and rear , wait i have lots more dumb questions i will get back to you soon hay have a great day cool dudes:spyder2::thumbup::spyder::yes::clap::f_spide r::shocked::bowdown::yikes::opps:welcome:congrats: :agree::bowdown::joke::ani29::clap::f_spider: