PDA

View Full Version : Speakers and Power.

Ron2andia
12-10-2015, 04:43 PM
This is a request of the fabulous Spyder Lovers family. I need a how to video or picture guide about how to hook up an optidrive speaker system to the F3S from speaker securing to how to power it... And how and where to install the power outlets.. Usb or lighter style... Please help! :dontknow:

napper39
12-10-2015, 05:02 PM
will not sure if this is what you want ,here is where I put my speakers for my radio shark.and I hooked it up to my battery.

Ron2andia
12-10-2015, 06:44 PM
So you ran it into your front and hard wired it to the battery? No connectors?

Ron2andia
12-10-2015, 10:16 PM
Icing I need to be more clear... I see the post from awesome projects that ppl have done with the sound systems to the power outlets... But I need specific how toos... Like how do I mount the speakers to the bar behind the handlebars with out making a new whole in it in case I want to remove it at some point. What does the bracket anchor to? My bracket is small and has a hole on the end... When I hook up the power to the aux in the trunk is that with a connector or do I need to add something..
With the power.. If I use the one under the seat can I mount it near the front or where is the best place? Sorry for all the questions.. Just don't want to meet up the bike. thanks.