PDA

View Full Version : Getting my RT back to New York

Bdomini
12-03-2015, 08:32 PM
I need to get my RT back to New York when when we return from Florida in the spring. Does anyone have any experience with the multitude of motorcycle shippers? Thanks

Chupaca
12-03-2015, 09:28 PM
but you for sure have a multitude of folks willing to ryde it back...:roflblack::roflblack: I ryde mine everywhere and I am on the wrong coast...:hun: sorry....but you will get some refferals....

nslowmotion
12-03-2015, 10:08 PM
I used V-Twin Express and had no problems at all. Bikes is what they do. Was very happy with them.:bowdown:

IdahoMtnSpyder
12-04-2015, 12:12 AM
I need to get my RT back to New York when when we return from Florida in the spring. Does anyone have any experience with the multitude of motorcycle shippers? Thanks
If you're not in a big rush from pick up to delivery check with Haulbikes.com. Motorcycles, ATVs, and watercraft are what they haul. They are contract carriers for Harley trikes. When I bought my RT they did a great job hauling it from Wisconsin to Idaho.

ThreeWheels
12-04-2015, 03:49 AM

Consider the AutoTrain. I think I'll ride my Spyder to Florida in the spring on the AutoTrain. I've done it in a car.

jtoro1
12-04-2015, 07:34 AM
Try uship it is like eBay they bid for your shipments I have used them worked out great

vided
12-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Try uship it is like eBay they bid for your shipments I have used them worked out great

is this like that dorko reality show?

Bob Denman
12-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Why not just fly a riding buddy down, and have him/her ride it back for you? :dontknow:
The airline ticket and extra travel costs might just work out to be a lot cheaper...

Kwalsh
12-04-2015, 08:39 AM
i will do it for a plane ticket, fuel and tolls !!!!!

spyderjo333
12-04-2015, 12:23 PM
Are you driving back to NY or are you flying? I just posted on another area here about the possible use of a U Haul trailer that they say can be used for
motorcycles or golf carts. They only wanted $48 for a 50 mile trip. In the end, towing was included for us because our RT was still under warranty. We had
a local tower do it.

purplepig
12-04-2015, 02:48 PM
http://www.funtransport.com/contact/

Mary
800-747-4100 x-2341

I just used this company in September to ship from Webster NY to San Jose Ca. They offer an AMA discount and could not have made it any easier for me. On time and not so much as a scratch on it. I was able to ship it fully loaded and locked. I highly recommend. Dan

JIM EVANS
12-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Keyboard shipping

3 Wheel Rider
12-05-2015, 12:36 AM
I used G-Men Transport Services. Tim (owner/operator) was very proactive in keeping me informed during each phase of the transport (pick-up, transport, driveway delivery).
Here is his add...

G-Men Transport Services is a small veteran owed company and our priority is customer service. We transport most common goods but specialize in transporting motorcycles. G-Men Transport Services uses a Dodge 3500 pick-up truck with a 28-foot gooseneck enclosed trailer. The trailer is equipped with a complete E-Track system for securing all loads without damage to the customer property. We provide a loading ramp for motorcycles, ATVs and other toys. We also provide a dolly, pallet jack and small crane to help load shipments. G-Men Transport Services can also provide CDL driver to move your trucks and motorhomes. We can also provide a truck to move your gooseneck trailers or bumper pull trailers. We provide door-to-door service be that local or long distance. We can pick up and deliver at your residents or business. G-Men Transport Services is licensed and ensured to provide you the best possible service. Thank you for your consideration of our bid. Tim

http://i.ushipcdn.com/resize.php?path=%2fstatic%2fusers%2fe7965681-291e-4ef4-8.jpg