PDA

View Full Version : That's how the fight started

Cruzr Joe
12-01-2015, 10:21 PM
Wife asked me to go out in the cold and see if she left her purse in the car ..................... So i did .................... came back and told her ............ Yep it is still there. :roflblack::roflblack:

That's how the fight started.

Tell us how your fight started. :dontknow::dontknow:

Cruzr Joe

garb55
12-01-2015, 10:44 PM
No wife but
The dogs wanted to go for a walk
It was too cold outside so I said no
Then they stood half way threw the dog door to let the cold air in
That's how the fight started

PS
true story

Chupaca
12-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Don't start those kinda fights...:lecturef_smilie: they never end well..:roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
12-01-2015, 10:59 PM
Wife told me that she wanted something in the garage that can go from zero to 300 in six seconds ........................... so i got her ...................a bathroom scale.

That's how the fight started

Anonymous

LJspydee
12-01-2015, 11:43 PM
I thought it was..the wife wanted new counter tops........bought a new Spyder.

Thats when the fight started!

Cruzr Joe
12-01-2015, 11:59 PM
I thought it was..the wife wanted new counter tops........bought a new Spyder.

Thats when the fight started!

Yeah, about that one ........... it was not a joke.:shocked:

Cruzr joe

2ndChildhood
12-02-2015, 05:50 AM
Yeah, about that one ........... it was not a joke.:shocked:

Cruzr joe

The new countertops look great

ToM
Life is Great
Be Safe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Grandpot
12-02-2015, 07:42 AM
I tell people that I sat on the back of the Spyder when I was teaching my wife how to drive it and I was screaming like a girl! Then, she started the engine. :clap::clap::clap: That's when the fight started.

Bob Denman
12-02-2015, 07:49 AM
:shocked: Nuff said...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=120542&stc=1

Smokinspyder
12-02-2015, 07:58 AM
:shocked: Nuff said...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=120542&stc=1

OMG that made me spit my coffee out HA HA HA LOVE IT

BUT

My (ex)wife walked into the den & asked “What’s on the TV?” I replied “Dust”. And that’s how the fight started.....

MisterP
12-02-2015, 08:17 AM
My ex said no yard tools for Christmas presents.

So I fired her pool boy.

That's when the fight started.

Bob Denman
12-02-2015, 08:21 AM
My ex said no yard tools for Christmas presents.

So I fired her pool boy.

That's when the fight started.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=120543&stc=1

Copperman
12-02-2015, 08:23 AM
I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day! The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!!
He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!' So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then?'

Devious56
12-02-2015, 08:28 AM
[QUOTE=Smokinspyder;1066767]OMG that made me spit my coffee out HA HA HA LOVE IT

So funny, and true, I almost peed my pants.

David

retread
12-02-2015, 08:59 AM
With my first wife.......I'd get home from work.

john

bruiser
12-02-2015, 09:26 AM
We went shopping.

Bob Denman
12-02-2015, 09:33 AM
:shocked: Shopping???
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:: yikes::yikes::yikes:
You are a FAR braver man, than I am! :bowdown:

The Missus and I have hot shopping figured out. :D
She shops on her computer, and I shop on mine...

...in separate rooms! :thumbup:

Mikel53
12-02-2015, 10:39 AM
He was laying on the couch minding his own business, watching his 3rd football game of the day and made the mistake of asking his wife to bring him another beer. She had been in the bathroom rolling her hair and proceeded to give him a piece of her mind. She had her hands on her hips and was shaking her head and rollers were flying off. Her hair was kind of standing up and he thought she looked like a giant chicken clucking and scratching and told her so. She started in again and he noticed how she suddenly looked so young. He finally discovered that her bra had broken and gravity came into effect. Her large breasts fell to her waist and pulled the wrinkles out of her face. When he said something, the fight started

Bob Denman
12-02-2015, 10:45 AM
:shocked: Sometimes; it's just best to bite your lower lip until the blood starts running down your chin! nojoke

Cruzr Joe
12-02-2015, 01:47 PM
One day a guy (NOT ME) was talking to his cute young neighbor across the street and his wife seen him and hollered at him to "Get your Ass across this street", he replied i am trying. that is how the fight started

easysuper
12-02-2015, 03:53 PM
I thought she said stand up but she had said shut up and Thats when the fight started!

kngfsh27
12-02-2015, 04:47 PM
My wife asked if I am expecting her to help with the house chores (vacuuming, dishes, dusting, laundry,etc.)when she retires. I said, Hell yes, I'm not running a bed and breakfast. That is when the fight started and she announced that she will continue to work. All is wunnerful.:roflblack:

Colin
12-02-2015, 04:57 PM
My partner was standing naked in front of the mirror, she said, "Oh my, I look overweight and old and wrinkly and unattractive" she then said, " I need you to tell me something positive about me" So I replied " you have perfect eyesight" I was able to walk after a few days and the swelling in my eyes has started to go down. ;)

Copperman
12-02-2015, 06:24 PM
My wife asked me if a certain dress made her butt look big. I told her not as much as the dress that she had worn yesterday.
And that's when the fight started.....

Bob Denman
12-02-2015, 06:28 PM
:D I am getting so much GREAT material from this thread!! :clap::2thumbs::2thumbs:

You guys are the true Mother Lode, of "Marital Material" :firstplace:

samewok
12-02-2015, 06:31 PM
I went to Pitbull with my wife and Joe showed up.
That is how I won the fight for a 2015 Rt limited.

Cruzr Joe
12-02-2015, 07:47 PM
The wife wanted me to take her someplace to eat that she has not been in awhile ................................. So, I took her to the kitchen, that's how the fight started.

Cruzr Joe

Cruzr Joe
12-02-2015, 07:48 PM
I went to Pitbull with my wife and Joe showed up.
That is how I won the fight for a 2015 Rt limited.

Yeah but it took both of us to win that fight. :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Cruzr Joe

gkamer
12-02-2015, 08:22 PM
I told my wife I was going to take her out to dinner for her birthday, and just to show her price was no object, she could order 2 Big Mac's.

That's when the fight started

Craniac
12-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Someone not in my unit called me a squid.

Marines will understand.

HVACR Guy
12-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Wife walked into the the bathroom the other morning while I was using her hair dryer. When she asked what the hell I was doing with it aimed at my package? I said I was warming up breakfast.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/03/3b2b4450d492d8017a5f50ff5fe09260.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cruzr Joe
12-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Wife walked into the the bathroom the other morning while I was using her hair dryer. When she asked what the hell I was doing with it aimed at my package? I said I was warming up breakfast.

Looks like that is how the fight ended. :yikes::yikes:

Bob Denman
12-03-2015, 06:00 PM

:yikes: :lecturef_smilie: You just don't joke about that; there's too many places that she can hit you, that'll make you wish that she had only made your face look so... "weathered"! nojoke

PrairieSpyder
12-03-2015, 06:52 PM

You should never start a fight with your wife when you're nekkid!:lecturef_smilie:

Soundman
12-03-2015, 07:35 PM
Got home from working out of town. Told the wife she looked good ,and ask if she had lost weight. She said she had lost about 10 pounds . I told her I found it and pinched her on the butt . That's how the fight started..

Bob Denman
12-04-2015, 07:51 AM
You should never start a fight with your wife when you're nekkid!:lecturef_smilie:
Well; not unless she's nekkid too! :thumbup:

BLUEZL600EFI
12-04-2015, 11:57 AM
Wife came home one day and saw new F3 parked in the garage, asked what happened to the 09, I said that is was the 09 and had no idea what she was talking about.
That was in Oct, still have not heard a peep out of her.
Ended up with a new bike and a silent wife, worked out better than I could have imagined.

Bob Denman
12-04-2015, 12:00 PM
:shocked: Two whole Months of silence???
Dude... :bowdown: :clap: :2thumbs:

PrairieSpyder
12-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Wife came home one day and saw new F3 parked in the garage, asked what happened to the 09, I said that is was the 09 and had no idea what she was talking about.
Ended up with a new bike and a silent wife, worked out better than I could have imagined.

Just because she's silent doesn't mean you pulled it off. You should keep an eye on the bank account. There's no telling what she's out there buying.

Bob Denman
12-04-2015, 12:28 PM
Perhaps some new granite countertops have already been ordered?? :shocked:

Cruzr Joe
12-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Perhaps some new granite countertops have already been ordered?? :shocked:

<GROAN> :shocked:

ARtraveler
12-04-2015, 03:16 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by BLUEZL600EFI http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1067532#post1067532) Wife came home one day and saw new F3 parked in the garage, asked what happened to the 09, I said that is was the 09 and had no idea what she was talking about.

Prairie Spyder
"Just because she's silent doesn't mean you pulled it off. You should keep an eye on the bank account. There's no telling what she's out there buying. "

Yep! When they are silent, they know. :agree: on bank account or cc due diligence if the new car has not shown up in the driveway yet. :yes:

armyspydervet
12-04-2015, 05:03 PM
So my wife and I decided to drive from Virginia to Texas to see our new Grandson. As we are getting older I can't see that well and so she does most of the driving. The only problem is she can't hear all that well. But between the two of us, we manage.

As we're driving down I-94 we get pulled over by the state police. My wife roles down her window and the officer asks her if he knows why he is pulling her over. Not being able to hear that well she looks at me and says, "heeeeeaaay?!?!" That's what she always does when she can't hear...like its the other persons fault. So in a louder voice I exclaim, "HE WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU KNOW WHY HE PULLED YOU OVER." She says she doesn't and the officer tells her she was doing 85 in a 70.

So the officer being as polite as possible says, "ma'am, I need to see your license, registration, and insurance." She looks at me and again exclaims, "HEEEEAAAAY?!??!" I tell her in a frustrated tone, "HE WANTS TO SEE YOUR LICENCE AND PAPERWORK!!!" She says ok and gives it all to the officer.

Realizing my wife can't hear that well, I am frustrated with her and looking over her paperwork, the officer looks in the window and says to me, "I see you're from Virgina. Sir, the worst piece of ass I've ever had was from Virginia."

My wife turns to me and says, HEEEEAAAY?!?!?!"

I said to her back' "HE THINKS HE KNOWS YOU!"

And that gentlemen, is how the fight started!:yes::yes:

Bob Denman
12-04-2015, 05:59 PM
:shocked: Those DO sound like powerful fighting words...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=120707&stc=1

DJFaninTN
12-04-2015, 06:58 PM
<GROAN> :shocked:

cannot wait till she changes her mind this year and wants to go with Quartz and dump the granite :roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
12-04-2015, 07:45 PM
cannot wait till she changes her mind this year and wants to go with Quartz and dump the granite :roflblack::roflblack:

PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THIS TO HER OR ANYONE IN THE SURROUNDING AREA :pray::pray::pray: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:

Cruzr Joe

Copperman
12-04-2015, 09:27 PM
So my wife and I decided to drive from Virginia to Texas to see our new Grandson. As we are getting older I can't see that well and so she does most of the driving. The only problem is she can't hear all that well. But between the two of us, we manage.

As we're driving down I-94 we get pulled over by the state police. My wife roles down her window and the officer asks her if he knows why he is pulling her over. Not being able to hear that well she looks at me and says, "heeeeeaaay?!?!" That's what she always does when she can't hear...like its the other persons fault. So in a louder voice I exclaim, "HE WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU KNOW WHY HE PULLED YOU OVER." She says she doesn't and the officer tells her she was doing 85 in a 70.

So the officer being as polite as possible says, "ma'am, I need to see your license, registration, and insurance." She looks at me and again exclaims, "HEEEEAAAAY?!??!" I tell her in a frustrated tone, "HE WANTS TO SEE YOUR LICENCE AND PAPERWORK!!!" She says ok and gives it all to the officer.

Realizing my wife can't hear that well, I am frustrated with her and looking over her paperwork, the officer looks in the window and says to me, "I see you're from Virgina. Sir, the worst piece of ass I've ever had was from Virginia."

My wife turns to me and says, HEEEEAAAY?!?!?!"

I said to her back' "HE THINKS HE KNOWS YOU!"

And that gentlemen, is how the fight started!:yes::yes:

Now that was funny!

DJFaninTN
12-04-2015, 09:50 PM
PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THIS TO HER OR ANYONE IN THE SURROUNDING AREA :pray::pray::pray: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:

Cruzr Joe

dang it and I am most likely going to miss the fireworks this year. :banghead::banghead:. if you remember correctly it was our bike that started that fire and before I could turn my head we see you and the misses over at Pittbull and the deal is on.:yes: never laughed so hard in my life watching that show. :roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
12-04-2015, 10:14 PM
dang it and I am most likely going to miss the fireworks this year. :banghead::banghead:. if you remember correctly it was our bike that started that fire and before I could turn my head we see you and the misses over at Pittbull and the deal is on.:yes: never laughed so hard in my life watching that show. :roflblack::roflblack:

I hope you don't miss the show this year (Huh, did i say that?) :dontknow:

Cruzr Joe

DJFaninTN
12-04-2015, 10:57 PM
I hope you don't miss the show this year (Huh, did i say that?) :dontknow:

Cruzr Joe

think we are most likely going to be home in FL this year. Spyderfest happens to be the same week as Thunder Beach which is the spring motorcycle rally here in PCB. crowd hits around 85k so it should be interesting :ohyea:

missouriboy
12-04-2015, 11:07 PM
Well; not unless she's nekkid too! :thumbup:Hmmmmmm. I presume you both know the definition of nekkid... Right? :bowdown:

pauly1
12-05-2015, 12:04 AM
Thought ya'll might enjoy this link:

http://www.hrtwarming.com/man-tries-to-get-on-wifes-nerves-but-how-he-did-it-is-priceless/

Some have been in this thread while others are fresh.
http://www.hrtwarming.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/211.jpg

Wayne

latony007
12-06-2015, 09:26 PM
I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day! The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!!
He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!' So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then?'

ok thats winner for most funny. However that chick in the one above is SUPER hot.

2ndChildhood
12-07-2015, 11:31 AM
I love this thread you don't want to hear how my fight started.. However I needed something positive in my life and this thread is definitely helping.

Keep them coming

ToM
Life is Great
Be Safe

Cruzr Joe
12-07-2015, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=2ndChildhood;1068461]I love this thread you don't want to hear how my fight started.. However I needed something positive in my life and this thread is definitely helping.

Keep them coming

ToM
Life is Great
Be Safe

TOM:

You have several things positive in your life

Jesus Christ :pray:

Your Wife Jen :thumbup:
Your Family :firstplace:
Your Friends :bowdown:
And ME :yikes:

(well four out of five ain't bad)

Cruzr Joe

PrairieSpyder
12-07-2015, 03:30 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=120843&stc=1

That's how the fight started!

Bob Denman
12-07-2015, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=2ndChildhood;1068461]I love this thread you don't want to hear how my fight started.. However I needed something positive in my life and this thread is definitely helping.

Keep them coming

ToM
Life is Great
Be Safe

TOM:

You have several things positive in your life

Jesus Christ :pray:

Your Wife Jen :thumbup:
Your Family :firstplace:
Your Friends :bowdown:
And ME :yikes:

(well four out of five ain't bad)

Cruzr Joe

:agree: Hang in there! :thumbup:

Iamjoey
12-07-2015, 03:41 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=120844&stc=1 :bdh: That's how the fight started.

2ndChildhood
12-07-2015, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=Cruzr Joe;1068464]

:agree: Hang in there! :thumbup:

Joe, Bob thanks for your support. 99% of my life is positive. I'm really looking forward to all the Spyder trips I have for next year and let the 1% work itself out. That is how the fight will end.

ToM
Life is Great
Be Safe

Bob Denman
12-07-2015, 06:38 PM
Would you like to know why??? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiVCD9QMAMI&feature=player_detailpage

Cycleman
12-07-2015, 07:29 PM
I woke up and said, "Good morning."THAT's how the fight started.Yes, I know, it's my 1st post. Just couldn't resist.

PrairieSpyder
12-07-2015, 08:29 PM
I woke up and said, "Good morning."THAT's how the fight started.Yes, I know, it's my 1st post. Just couldn't resist.

:welcome:

Why not post again in the general discussion forum and tell us about yourself and your Spyder? :thumbup:

Bob Denman
12-07-2015, 08:49 PM
:agree: :welcome:

missouriboy
12-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Hmmmmmm. I presume you both know the definition of nekkid... Right? :bowdown:Dang! I didn't phrase that right. I should have said:

I presume you both know the difference between naked and nekkid, right? :bowdown:

Cruzr Joe
12-08-2015, 08:44 PM
Dang! I didn't phrase that right. I should have said:

I presume you both know the difference between naked and nekkid, right? :bowdown:

OKAY .......... I'll bite ..................... Whats the difference??

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
12-09-2015, 07:40 AM
:agree: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

PrairieSpyder
12-09-2015, 09:03 AM
OKAY .......... I'll bite ..................... Whats the difference??

Cruzr Joe

I was afraid to ask!

LoveMyRyde
12-09-2015, 11:25 AM
I think the difference is "naked" means you don't have any clothes on but "Nekkid" means you don't have any clothes on for a reason :shocked:

missouriboy
12-09-2015, 11:54 AM
I think the difference is "naked" means you don't have any clothes on but "Nekkid" means you don't have any clothes on for a reason :shocked:VERY close! :clap:

NAKED is when you don't have any clothes on.
NEKKID is when you don't have any clothes on, and you're up to somethin'. ;)

(Thanx to Tony Grizzard, may God rest his soul.)

PrairieSpyder
12-09-2015, 11:59 AM
I think the difference is "naked" means you don't have any clothes on but "Nekkid" means you don't have any clothes on for a reason :shocked:

VERY close! :clap:

NAKED is when you don't have any clothes on.
NEKKID is when you don't have any clothes on, and you're up to somethin'. ;)

(Thanx to Tony Grizzard, may God rest his soul.)

Thanks for clearing that up. I just thought it was "naked" with a southern drawl!

Bob Denman
12-09-2015, 11:59 AM
:D But if you're NOT up to something; why get nekkid in the first place?? :roflblack:

Peter Aawen
12-09-2015, 02:47 PM
:D But if you're NOT up to something; why get nekkid in the first place?? :roflblack:

That's just it Bob, if you weren't up to something, you'd only be getting 'naked', not 'nekkid' at all! :roflblack: :thumbup: