PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Spyderlovers @ Spyderfest

Paula(Butch2025)
12-01-2015, 10:15 PM
:clap:Well, it's getting to be that time of year where we are all wondering who is going to stay where for Spyderfest. Even though registration isn't until January 1 (I believe) we still love to plan and plot. So Minnesota folks chime in and let us know where you plan to stay and if you know what days you'll be down there.

Lamplighter North:
Paula
Seth & Heather
John & Sue
Mike & Imo

BestWestern:
Eagle27
Jim & Teresa
Les & Kathy
Jeff & Kathy
RDMiller
Rod Karnitz

Microtel:
Tommy
Chuck

Camping:
Squadcarman & wife
Soaringhawk & Gwen

Grandpa Pete
12-01-2015, 11:24 PM
Hey Paula, The Kim and I are gonna pass on the fest but make it to the triple wheeler rally instead. To All the "sotan"s, HAVE A BLAST:thumbup::thumbup::joke:

Sincerely. Me:hun:

Paula(Butch2025)
12-02-2015, 07:17 AM
Hey Paula, The Kim and I are gonna pass on the fest but make it to the triple wheeler rally instead. To All the "sotan"s, HAVE A BLAST:thumbup::thumbup::joke:

You will be missed!

murphybrown
12-02-2015, 11:41 AM
:clap:Well, it's getting to be that time of year where we are all wondering who is going to stay where for Spyderfest. Even though registration isn't until January 1 (I believe) we still love to plan and plot. So Minnesota folks chime in and let us know where you plan to stay and if you know what days you'll be down there.

That is alllll Minnesota from some mighty fine folks that you just might know!!! Paula, So I've already gotten my res for Spyderfest at Motel 6...but I soooo want to connect with you and that "other" Minnesota couple that braved North to Alaska trip... Oh yea..time to get planning..snowed last night, more expected today with some freezing rain so that means..end of ryding for 2015...but lots of maps etc to study...:yes::yes:

EAGLE27
12-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Hi Paula,
We have yet to meet, but hope to hit your rides this coming year. I will be at Spyderfest. We have made reservations at the Best Western. Would love to be part of a group to ride to Mo. together.

Jim&Teresa
12-02-2015, 11:22 PM
Teresa and I plan on attending Spyderfest 2016 which will be our first one. :D

Update: We've added a day onto the front end of our stay at the Best Western and will see you all down there - we will be there Tues - Sat nights.
We will be trying out our Droptail trailer on this trip to Spyderfest....so won't be riding the Spyder down.... Looking forward to the fun! :yes::yes::yes:

fireplug98
12-03-2015, 09:09 AM
HiYa Paula !!

Chuck, myself and whoever would like to join us are leaving early morning Monday the 25th and coming home Sunday May 1st.

Chuck & I got rooms at Microtel again.

Tommy J. ;)

PW2013STL
12-03-2015, 10:45 PM
Tuesday - Sunday at the Best Western for us. Planning on heading out Monday and making it a two day ride, but could do it in one depending on weather.

PW2013STL
12-03-2015, 10:52 PM
That is alllll Minnesota from some mighty fine folks that you just might know!!! Paula, So I've already gotten my res for Spyderfest at Motel 6...but I soooo want to connect with you and that "other" Minnesota couple that braved North to Alaska trip... Oh yea..time to get planning..snowed last night, more expected today with some freezing rain so that means..end of ryding for 2015...but lots of maps etc to study...:yes::yes:

We will deffenitly connect :thumbup: We should plan a meet for all the NTA members attending Spyderfest :yes:

PW2013STL
12-03-2015, 10:54 PM

Kathy and I are also going to the 3 wheel rally:ohyea:

SpyderAnn01
12-03-2015, 11:07 PM
We will deffenitly connect :thumbup: We should plan a meet for all the NTA members attending Spyderfest :yes:

That sounds like a plan! Joe and I also are planning on the 3 Wheel Rally this year so we can have another get together there.

Paula, can I be an honorary member of the MN group?

PW2013STL
12-03-2015, 11:12 PM
That sounds like a plan! Joe and I also are planning on the 3 Wheel Rally this year so we can have another get together there.

You have my vote:2thumbs:

Paula(Butch2025)
12-04-2015, 01:14 PM

You always have been...I'd be so very sad if you weren't ;)

vstrommer
12-22-2015, 10:16 PM
Staying at the Best Western Wednesday, Thursday ,Friday, Saturday night and heading home Sunday weather dependent ........This will be our First SpyderFest:2thumbs:and looking forward to it !! ..... Jeff & Kathy

Squadcarman
12-27-2015, 08:50 PM
My wife and I will be camping somewhere nearby when a host campground is named.

rdmiller
12-31-2015, 07:29 PM
Rod Karnitz (New Ulm) and I are staying at the Best Western Sunday to Saturday.

Little One
01-08-2016, 07:07 PM
My husband and I are trailing our Spyder RT down to MO on Saturday, visiting with relatives and then heading to Branson for a couple of days before arriving at the Lamplighter Inn on Tuesday. This will be our first Spyderfest and are excited to be going and meeting new friends.

Mike and Imo
Freeport, MN

Paula(Butch2025)
01-09-2016, 09:30 AM
My husband and I are trailing our Spyder RT down to MO on Saturday, visiting with relatives and then heading to Branson for a couple of days before arriving at the Lamplighter Inn on Tuesday. This will be our first Spyderfest and are excited to be going and meeting new friends.

Mike and Imo
Freeport, MN

Wonderful....looking forward to meeting up with you at the Lamplighter gatherings during Spyderfest.

soaring hawk
01-18-2016, 06:57 AM
Gwen and I are booked at the fairgrounds campground.:doorag:

Jim&Teresa
04-07-2016, 06:25 PM
Teresa and I plan on attending Spyderfest 2016 which will be our first one. :D

Update: We've added a day onto the front end of our stay at the Best Western and will see you all down there - we will be there Tues - Sat nights.
We will be trying out our Droptail trailer on this trip to Spyderfest....so won't be riding the Spyder down.... Looking forward to the fun! :yes::yes::yes: