PDA

View Full Version : FULL CUSTOM SPYDER SEAT WITH GEL

Motorcycledave
11-29-2015, 08:01 PM
Hi Everyone
I thought you would like to see my latest full custom seat for a Spyder ST Limited
This is a full custom seat built on a stock Can AM seat pan,
It features Dave's Conformax Gel front and rear, with memory foam and a topper of 1 inch more of memory foam.
The orig. foam was cut down to make the deep bucket front and back. It does not slope forward
like the stock seat so you will not slide forward when hitting the brakes,
it features custom Spyders and web design on Carbon fiber and Ultra Leather with silver stitching.
So you can go and get a new seat off the shelf and have one like everyone else has or call me
and have a seat built just for you.
Call me today.
Ride Safe
Davehttp://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=120442&stc=1http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=120441&stc=1http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=120440&stc=1 When I put them up first time they were sideways had to re do them....

pegasus1300
11-29-2015, 08:17 PM
Sorry Dave I don't see a picture. Did you mean to post one or did you forget?

Cruzr Joe
11-29-2015, 08:30 PM
Sorry Dave I don't see a picture. Did you mean to post one or did you forget?

:agree:, No Photo Dave.

Cruzr Joe

Larry rt
11-29-2015, 08:33 PM
Dave, we need pics :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

DJFaninTN
11-29-2015, 08:44 PM
looks good Dave :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
11-29-2015, 08:47 PM
Very Nice, any idea on a price yet? (for a RTL, if i supply the seat)

Motorcycledave
11-29-2015, 09:01 PM
All the seats I make are full custom so the price changes from seat to seat depending on what you want
the one in the photos is loaded with everything except a seat heater, costs run for something like this one
around $600 to $700 or so everything depends on what you want, Gel front and rear runs about $250
the extra memory foam is around $45 then comes the embroidery this one has 2 med. spyders and the
ST Limited that is around $125. Them comes the materials what do you want the seat made of, this one
is carbon fiber and ultraleather vinyl. I also have real leather in a bunch of colors. So as you can see
every one is different depending on your choice and design. it's best to just call me and we can talk.
I always need to know your height, weight "sorry Ladies" and your inseam in inches.
Dave

Very Nice, any idea on a price yet? (for a RTL, if i supply the seat)

CharlieIndia
11-29-2015, 09:17 PM
All the seats I make are full custom so the price changes from seat to seat depending on what you want
the one in the photos is loaded with everything except a seat heater, costs run for something like this one
around $600 to $700 or so everything depends on what you want, Gel front and rear runs about $250
the extra memory foam is around $45 then comes the embroidery this one has 2 med. spyders and the
ST Limited that is around $125. Them comes the materials what do you want the seat made of, this one
is carbon fiber and ultraleather vinyl. I also have real leather in a bunch of colors. So as you can see
every one is different depending on your choice and design. it's best to just call me and we can talk.
I always need to know your height, weight "sorry Ladies" and your inseam in inches.
Dave
U doing F3 seats also?

Motorcycledave
11-29-2015, 09:19 PM
I make seats for any make or model of motorcycle.

U doing F3 seats also?

ARtraveler
11-29-2015, 09:57 PM
Nice looking seat Dave. :yes: