PDA

View Full Version : Kevlar-lined riding jeans on sale

Fat Baxter
11-26-2015, 09:31 PM
Just a hint for the holidays: Diamond Gusset has their Defender riding jeans on their annual Holiday sale (http://gusset.com/product/defender-motorcycle-jean-blue-4/). These are sturdy jeans with a gusset in the crotch which REALLY adds to the comfort (especially for the guys!). They are lined with Kevlar cloth at the hips, butt, and knees to help minimize road rash in the event of a spill. They are cut rather roomy. They are available in blue or black, men's and women's sizes.

This is not quite ATGATT, but IMO it's better than just plain jeans. I've worn these for years and they are my standard riding pants. I find it's too hot and sticky in Alabama to wear Cordura-type armored clothing, especially in the summer.

Disclaimer: I do not work for Diamond Gusset. I just recommend their product based on years of usage.

Spyder 42
11-26-2015, 09:38 PM
I am fond of my Defender Jeans also. I've got two pair that I rotate between.

pegasus1300
11-26-2015, 09:51 PM
I would love to get a pair of these but they don't make them in a size I can wear. I always wonder what the attraction is to stopping at a size 42 since so many of us go beyond that.

ARtraveler
11-26-2015, 10:17 PM
I have two pair and will also state they are a great product. :yes:

DonCopenha
11-27-2015, 07:17 AM
I would love to get a pair of these but they don't make them in a size I can wear. I always wonder what the attraction is to stopping at a size 42 since so many of us go beyond that.
Look at the site again. Use the Big link for sizes 44-60. Of course they are a bit more in cost too.

Bob Denman
11-27-2015, 08:08 AM
I've got a single pair here, and find them to be very comfortable! :thumbup:
Perhaps it's time to double my inventory of them! :D

wyliec
11-27-2015, 08:24 AM

I have the dragginjeans, which have the kevlar in the same area. I too find them very comfortable. They go up to 54"x34"; but, they are a little more expensive at $129, for the extra large sizes.

http://www.dragginjeans.com/big-mens-draggin-jeans/

Bob Denman
11-27-2015, 08:30 AM
If you think that they're too expensive :shocked:...

How costly is HEALING??? :dontknow:

wyliec
11-27-2015, 08:34 AM
If you think that they're too expensive :shocked:...

How costly is HEALING??? :dontknow:

I'm not one to really look too much at the price, if I want something. I didn't say they were to expensive, just comparing prices, and making the other member aware. If I ever need another pair, I'll stick to the dragginjeans.

Bob Denman
11-27-2015, 08:36 AM
;) cool... :thumbup:

pegasus1300
11-27-2015, 11:38 AM
Thanks to all who pointed out the link for the larger sizes. I hadn't seen that

Highwayman2013
11-27-2015, 11:55 AM
Great jeans.