PDA

View Full Version : Third time riding experience

Darren111
11-21-2015, 03:29 PM
Although video was completed for "Third time riding experience" had problems downloading it on SL. Great day today and for the very first time Sandra was taken on motorway and I was able to get her up to 70mph. There was no vibration heard or felt.....I say that again there was no vibration heard or felt. How lucky I am that Sandra doesn't vibrate. Heated grips were great at keeping my hands warm with my gloves on. All in all a great day riding and great to experience the cold weather too :yes:
Sandra's day running head lights are not working and I suspect it will be a blown fuse/bulb, so she will be booked into my local Can Am dealer and I will pay for the new fuse/bulb. The head light issue was picked up on my "before riding checks" which I do everytime before riding. Upon my inpection all other lights were working, horn working, all tryes and belt free from foreign objects, break test good and no codes showing on dash.
Living the dream of owning a Spyder continues and "Guaranteed Excitement" everytime.:ohyea:

ARtraveler
11-21-2015, 03:30 PM
Sounds like you are having a good time. :yes::yes:

Bfromla
11-21-2015, 06:49 PM
Ya vids wont post if not on another sight like youtube first. Glad you enjoying tho. Many miles of smiles on way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
11-21-2015, 06:55 PM
Your running lights should be repaired under the warranty at no cost...

PrairieSpyder
11-21-2015, 07:26 PM
You learn something new each time you go out. Eventually you realize afterward you didn't notice anything new and that's when you'll be an old hand!