PDA

View Full Version : Europe on an ST LTD - why not?

Bavarianami
11-20-2015, 06:44 PM
Come on over in the Springtime 2016 to Germany, pick up my fully-packed 2013 ST LTD, and drive to your hearts delight, in any direction from my place in Bavaria. The Dolomites are a days tour away, Berlin 2 hours, Frankfurt also 2 hours. But there are so many wonderful tours to take, even close by. Little Switzerland it's called, between my house and Bamberg. Lovely, and there's even a cult motorcycle bier brewery, Kathi's, where over 500 motorcycles and Spyders come together on the weekends! A wonderful ride, on a wonderful Spyder ST LTD. Interested? I'll send you an email upon request if you're truly interested in buying this beautiful machine. bavarianami@gmail.com is my address.
Best from Bavaria! Rick (bavarianami)

hecoon
11-20-2015, 07:51 PM
Come on over in the Springtime 2016 to Germany, pick up my fully-packed 2013 ST LTD, and drive to your hearts delight, in any direction from my place in Bavaria. The Dolomites are a days tour away, Berlin 2 hours, Frankfurt also 2 hours. But there are so many wonderful tours to take, even close by. Little Switzerland it's called, between my house and Bamberg. Lovely, and there's even a cult motorcycle bier brewery, Kathi's, where over 500 motorcycles and Spyders come together on the weekends! A wonderful ride, on a wonderful Spyder ST LTD. Interested? I'll send you an email upon request if you're truly interested in buying this beautiful machine. bavarianami@gmail.com is my address.
Best from Bavaria! Rick (bavarianami)

with all the bombing going on in Europe I for 1 will be staying in the good ole USA. and hoping it doesn't get over here again

Dubliner
11-21-2015, 05:20 PM
Insurance companies have restricted selling insurance to North American riders. It is virtually impossible to buy and ride! I spent four months looking into it last year. You can rent but cannot buy. There was a company in Poland underwriting it but apparently a couple of US riders took them to the cleaners and ruined it for everyone. I used to go over, buy a bike use it for a month or two and then ship it home, tried it this year! No go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk