PDA

View Full Version : What's best price for a Can-AM Freedom Trailer???

Jim&Teresa
11-19-2015, 11:06 PM
We maybe buying a Freedom trailer in the future....just wondering what has been the best "deal" for a Freedom trailer?

I know they have been deals of "throwing in" a trailer with the purchase of a new Spyder in some cases. However, we really like our 2014 RTL and will keep it....so just looking for a trailer. Probably go with a black Freedom trailer for our bike. I would like to stay with a Can-AM trailer even though they seem expensive compared to other trailers out there.....

Thanks, in advance, for your constructive input! :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
11-20-2015, 12:19 AM
They had one at our dealer for $2,995, don't know that that is any kind of special deal but it is what they have it priced at. Good luck.

Jim&Teresa
11-20-2015, 12:31 AM
They had one at our dealer for $2,995, don't know that that is any kind of special deal but it is what they have it priced at. Good luck.

Thanks Ann ! I think that's full retail. I have a dealer around here that has the same price...didn't know if there are discounts out there anywhere. I appreciate the response! Living in Minnesnowta, I have a few months to decide!

ARtraveler
11-20-2015, 03:42 PM
Most dealers seem to have them priced at MSRP. They are not a hot seller, so after its been around the dealer several months, and they are sick of playing their floor plan interest on it--time to strike up a deal. $500 - $1000 less than MSRP?

A search at some of the "main" dealers might turn up a bargain find also. Shipping should not be a big deal because it is not that heavy.

Brentc
11-20-2015, 03:50 PM
If your open to a little sweat equity you. Pull also look into a used brp trailer. I picked up a descent 2010 trailer for 1,500 and had it updated to the latest wiring harness at the dealer for about $200 and it is presently being repAinted to match the spyder by our local technology school as a class project for the cost of the paint which will be around $400. All said and done I'm looking at about $2100 for a new trailer. Just a thought.....