PDA

View Full Version : who can figure out the kids going to school today

cuznjohn
11-12-2015, 04:59 PM
http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-economy-487306/watch-neil-cavuto-calmly-destroys-liberal-14119780/

MMMII
11-12-2015, 05:12 PM
$5 says Keeley got medals just for showing up. :banghead:

wyliec
11-12-2015, 05:25 PM
cuznjohn,

I could only watch about 3 minutes of Kelley fumbling around. I'm sorry, I could only give her a 1/2 star out of 4, and that was just for getting in front of the camera.

Bob Denman
11-12-2015, 06:21 PM
The Missus and I were just talking about this story... nojoke
It's amazing how everybody seems to want to have somebody else pay for something to benefit only them.

If there is no value assigned to the education (and there isn't, when you don't actually pay for it...), there will be little importance assigned to actually completing the program...

jaherbst
11-12-2015, 06:27 PM
"There is a difference between intelligence and stupidity. Intelligence is limited. Stupidity is not." Albert Einstein

Jack

Bob Denman
11-12-2015, 06:47 PM
There's also a difference between "Being Intelligent", and "Being Smart".
Intelligent people might know that a tomato is a fruit...
But smart people know that it really has no place in a fruit salad! :D

rcantrell52
11-12-2015, 07:28 PM
She is the poster child for Bernie Sanders delegate(s) to the Democratic National Convention. Another person that believes they are entitled to something for nothing.

Lew L
11-12-2015, 07:40 PM
A wonderful product of modern education. I had the privilage of teaching high school for over 35 years. Things have changed ALOT. I told my Metal Shop classes that anything the "governemnt" gives you----we all pay for, minus all that government overhead.

Ever see "Watters World" on O'riely???? Just shows how sutpid many College kids are.

Stupidity causes::
Kaos

grumpybob
11-13-2015, 11:20 AM
Here is the thing about it. Their votes count. Another way to win. Promise them everything - give them nothing, but get their :cus: vote. When did we start letting 18 - 22 yr. olds run things? I think I missed the turn-over.

Cavman
11-13-2015, 01:05 PM
While working on my truck yesterday, I listened to the Hannity on the radio and he was saying this young lady went to expensive private schools that were not cheap. Maybe her parents should fork out 90% in taxes to help pay for other kid's education?

mxz600
11-13-2015, 01:16 PM
Who can figure out the kids going to school today?

How can you realistically expect much out of kids today with adults the way they are today. I mean seriously, stupid is everywhere.

Mazo EMS2
11-13-2015, 02:55 PM
Who can figure out the kids going to school today?

How can you realistically expect much out of kids today with adults the way they are today. I mean seriously, stupid is everywhere.

Good point! All they have to do is look at all the low lifes sucking the "system" for everything they can. Sit at home and play video games on their big screens in their designer clothes and collect a check at the beginning of the month....all for doing nothing. "Poor" Keely has obviously seen a lot of it. Granted she probably does have an education, but it sure didn't make her smart. Get a job Keely and put yourself through school like our generations had to do.!!! Ah the generation of entitlement.....just burns me.:mad: