PDA

View Full Version : Can-Am Blue Ridge Windshield with vents

SpyderF3-s
10-29-2015, 05:19 PM
I have a Blue Ridge windshield and the back pressure and turbulence is TERRIBLE around the head and shoulders. Having had motorcycles in the past with windshields that had vents/ports took care of these issues. Has any one installed vents/ports on the Blue Ridge windshield?

I'm looking at the Slipstreamer #VV vetter windshield vent - pop/snap vents F325A Clear (PAIR) on EBAY for $25.

jcthorne
10-29-2015, 06:59 PM
I have a Blue Ridge windshield and the back pressure and turbulence is TERRIBLE around the head and shoulders. Having had motorcycles in the past with windshields that had vents/ports took care of these issues. Has any one installed vents/ports on the Blue Ridge windshield?

I'm looking at the Slipstreamer #VV vetter windshield vent - pop/snap vents F325A Clear (PAIR) on EBAY for $25.

Keep the Blue Ridge brackets and install a Gustafsson Plastics windshield on them. The windshield BRP should have made available.

Tazzel
10-29-2015, 07:51 PM
quick fix and less cost is to purchase a tour x-creen to attach and extend the Blue Ridge.

Sarge707
10-29-2015, 08:18 PM
quick fix and less cost is to purchase a tour x-creen to attach and extend the Blue Ridge.

:agree: Have the X-creen tour with the BR and Feel No wind around the head at all and I can see over the windshield 2-3 inches and 30 Feet ahead on the road!!!nojoke

SpyderF3-s
11-02-2015, 06:25 PM
If you look at the 2016 Spyder F3-T, the windshield has 2 cat eye vents. Going to cut a round hole in middle of windshield, just above the lower attachment, and install an adjustable port. This should correct problem. Will send pictures once it is done.

WIDOWSSON
12-24-2015, 01:27 PM
HOW DID IT WORK OUT FOR YOU?

If you look at the 2016 Spyder F3-T, the windshield has 2 cat eye vents. Going to cut a round hole in middle of windshield, just above the lower attachment, and install an adjustable port. This should correct problem. Will send pictures once it is done.