PDA

View Full Version : Radio help

Bdomini
10-23-2015, 12:42 PM
I just took delivery of my 2015 RT. I love the bike, but....The owner's manual is sadly deficient in giving instructions for entering radio presets. I can not figure it out. Can anyone help? Thanx

IdahoMtnSpyder
10-23-2015, 06:45 PM
I just took delivery of my 2015 RT. I love the bike, but....The owner's manual is sadly deficient in giving instructions for entering radio presets. I can not figure it out. Can anyone help? Thanx
This page, about halfway down. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?41346-quot-Do-s-and-Do-Nots-quot-for-new-Spyder-owners&highlight=radio+preset. That thread is a must read for new owners! Lot's of other good info there you need to be aware of.

Put radio preset into the search box and you'll come up with all kinds of good info about what you can and cannot do with regard to presets.

samewok
10-23-2015, 07:20 PM
There is a separate instructions sheet.

JayBros
10-23-2015, 09:16 PM
There is a separate instructions sheet.

Agree, it's printed on about a legal size piece of paper and is much more comprehensive than the operator's guide. Dealer should be able to provide.

fireplug98
10-23-2015, 09:58 PM
I seem to remember that when I bought my 2011 RTS, there was a missing step in the radio preset instructions.
I'm sorry, wish I could remember.

Tommy J.

Bob Denman
10-24-2015, 02:08 PM

If you need a copy of the separate (and VERY detailed) instruction sheet; PM me you address, and I'll mail it to you! :thumbup:

(I've got it sitting right here on my desk...)