PDA

View Full Version : Roadster Renovations has made it to Robbinsville!

Roadster Renovations
10-21-2015, 03:09 PM
Had a good drive down from Indiana to Robbinsville, NC. The RT seemed to not mind riding in the back of the new trailer. The tie downs worked great. We are planning on a day of riding over to Maggie Valley and the Blue Ridge Pkwy tomorrow and then set up bright and early at The Hub here is Robbinsville. The Spyder Rack we are giving away looks super. The Powder coating really turned out nice. Stop by and register to win. We will draw at 2pm on Sunday. I will shoot and upload some video of where The Hub is located. If you've been in Robbinsville, you probably already have spotted it! Perfect weather for ryding!!

Bob Denman
10-21-2015, 04:39 PM
Soooooo... When are you gonna ride the Tail Of The Dragon? :dontknow:
Take lots of pictures for us! :thumbup:

Roadster Renovations
10-21-2015, 05:59 PM
We rode the Dragon in the truck pulling the trailer with the Spyder inside!! We may have time to do it on 3, but I want to check out Maggie Valley and the Blue Ridge Pkwy. first. I hear they are beautiful!! Lots of Spyders already here!

MikeT
10-21-2015, 10:23 PM
Glad ya'll made it to your destination OK.Have a safe riding day tomorrow. Having Indian Summer this week in IN. High temps in the mid 70s to low 80s.Lows in the 50s. Saturday is going to be a rainy day as a cool front passes. Then the highs temps dip into the 60s for the next week..

Chupaca
10-21-2015, 10:42 PM
Settling in safe and sound. Gear worked well niw you just need to cut her loose and hit some of those great ryding areas. Good luck with the give away..someone is going to be happy..:yes::yes::2thumbs:

Roadster Renovations
10-21-2015, 10:48 PM
The wife has the camera charged up and ready to go!! We'll be taking video and uploading it daily also!! Weather is just perfect. Was wearing shorts and t shirt today until late afternoon when hitting some of those low areas it started getting a little nippy!!