PDA

View Full Version : Spyders in the Smokies Cabin available

tnhoover
10-19-2015, 08:23 AM
So work and real life got in the way and I have to cancel on Spyders in the Smokies at the last minute. I have a cabin at the Fontana resort reserved at $125 per night. They tell me if someone wants to take over me reservation i will get my deposit back. So if anyone is interested in a cabin PM me and i will give you name it is under. You call them and they will let you take over the reservation. Let me know if you are interested.

TommyBwell
10-19-2015, 01:11 PM
So work and real life got in the way and I have to cancel on Spyders in the Smokies at the last minute. I have a cabin at the Fontana resort reserved at $125 per night. They tell me if someone wants to take over me reservation i will get my deposit back. So if anyone is interested in a cabin PM me and i will give you name it is under. You call them and they will let you take over the reservation. Let me know if you are interested.
What nights do you have it reserved for and how many rooms is it?

tnhoover
10-19-2015, 01:49 PM
Should have included that in the first place. It is a 1 bedroom with a kitchen. They said you just need to bring clothes and food. The kitchen has all the utensils. It is reserved Thursday night through Sunday night, checkout Monday morning.