View Full Version : something interesting for people with cary permits

cuznjohn
10-18-2015, 02:08 PM
i like this idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-hcS5hpMCM

Pampurrs
10-18-2015, 02:59 PM
Awesome! :thumbup:

I'm on their website now, gathering ordering information. Price isn't bad.

Thanks for the info!

Pam

wyliec
10-18-2015, 04:07 PM
How comfortable will that be when your sitting?

ES44AC
10-18-2015, 04:08 PM
Best option I have seen to keep your shirt tucked in for summer carry ! :thumbup: Thanks for posting .

Keep calm and carry always......

M109Dreamer
10-18-2015, 04:16 PM
This will dwfinately help the wife with my x-mas gift this year. Thanks for helping her out.[emoji1]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TommyBwell
10-18-2015, 04:40 PM
Very cool idea! It looks like with a little practice you could draw pretty quickly.

bodymanpainter
10-18-2015, 04:46 PM
Great idea! I like it!
Toby

Bob Denman
10-18-2015, 04:47 PM
:shocked: You've got to be kidding... :shocked:
For concealed carry to be effective, it has to be quick and as efficient as possible.
If you're trying to pull your shirt up, pull this "loaf of bread" out of your pants, and THEN grab your handgun... It's just going to get you killed! nojokenojokenojokenojoke
:lecturef_smilie:Stay away from it!!

Pampurrs
10-18-2015, 05:08 PM
For concealed carry to be effective, it has to be quick and as efficient as possible.
If you're trying to pull your shirt up, pull this "loaf of bread" out of your pants, and THEN grab your handgun... It's just going to get you killed! nojokenojokenojokenojoke

I'm ordering one. It's got to be better than the pocket holster I now use, and will free up a pocket in my jeans. Plus, I'm sure I can produce my weapon much faster with this holster than I can with my pocket holster. I don't plan on participating in any "quick draw" gunfights at the OK Corral, so this should work just fine for me.

I'm curious how you carry that allows you to draw down so fast :popcorn:

Pam

Bob Denman
10-18-2015, 05:14 PM
A Galco S.O.B. holster, and my .45!! nojoke

Pampurrs
10-18-2015, 05:24 PM
A Galco S.O.B. holster, and my .45!! nojoke

The SOB is a very nice holster. :thumbup: You still need to have your shirt out or wear a jacket to conceal. Here in Arizona we are permitted to open carry, which is nice. However, many of us prefer concealment so to not to make ourselves the first target in a bad situation. ;)

Pam

Bob Denman
10-18-2015, 05:34 PM
My shirt is ALWAYS out... it conceals a multitude of sins... :opps:
As an alternate; I'll carry my Seecamp in a sharkskin pocket holster in a rear pocket... Pretty darn quick, and easy to forget that you've even got it with you! :thumbup:

gkamer
10-18-2015, 06:25 PM
Ir looks like a cell phone case you might wear on your belt. Very interesting.

wyliec
10-18-2015, 07:11 PM
i like this idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-hcS5hpMCM

This thing can always double as cold weather gear, while riding your spyder. Get a small gel pack and heat it; put it in the holster, and keep your vinnie testicolees warm.

rogerb
10-18-2015, 08:15 PM
As of October 15 we longer need a CWP in Maine. It is our constitutional right. Now if only New Hampshire did the same the three Northern New England states of Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire would be the same. Easy carry.:2thumbs:

Saluda
10-18-2015, 08:29 PM
For certain times that is a nice option.

Cavman
10-18-2015, 11:08 PM
Looks nice to carry while riding....more comfy. I wouldn't be afraid of it 'falling out of a holster' either.

ARtraveler
10-18-2015, 11:15 PM
Thanks for posting about the holster John. :yes:

cptjam
10-18-2015, 11:57 PM
Nice holster. I shoot competition, quick draw, revolver. This is not that. This is deep conceal slow draw. For that, perfect! In real life, having a gun beats not having a gun. Have a gun. On you. Concealed. Nut job decides to shoot people, pull gun, wack nut job. Not a quick draw, not a duel, not a gunfight. Done is good. This is good.

cuznjohn
10-19-2015, 03:22 AM
well i am glad so many people liked it, for the price it is worth a try to see how it works and feels. another thing i like is, now i know who not to mess with if we ever meet :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
10-19-2015, 06:57 AM
"Never mess with the person who owns just one gun; they probably know how to use it VERY well..." :shocked:

OJ UK
10-19-2015, 08:06 AM

Yep!!
There's also the danger of grabbing your colostomy bag my mistake.....still even that would frighten most people:
"Stand back! This bag is loaded!!"

Bob Denman
10-19-2015, 08:41 AM
:roflblack: That would put a different wrinkle into the situation...
:lecturef_smilie: "I've got :cus:, and I'm not afraid to use it!" :roflblack:

mowin
10-19-2015, 09:35 AM
I kinda like it. I use a Galco king tuck @ 5 o'clock for my M&P Shield. I really don't think it's any faster than this new one would be. It comes down to practicing with the holster you use and get comfortable using it.

grumpybob
10-21-2015, 05:09 PM
I want one for my Blackhawk with a 6 3/4 inch barrel. Yep, put it in the left front side of my jeans. Wouldn't be able to sit down very well, but people would notice it pretty quickly. :yikes::yikes::yikes: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
10-21-2015, 05:18 PM
I want one for my Blackhawk with a 6 3/4 inch barrel. Yep, put it in the left front side of my jeans. Wouldn't be able to sit down very well, but people would notice it pretty quickly. :yikes::yikes::yikes: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Yqk5dbZug&feature=player_detailpage

:shocked:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
10-22-2015, 07:46 AM
gee that now makes it easy to whip it out and show off when you meet a pretty girl

Bob Denman
10-22-2015, 07:49 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=118371&stc=1