https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2L3skZ7FEw

Pampurrs
10-15-2015, 07:04 PM
Wow, that brought me to tears.

Thank you

Pam

vided
10-15-2015, 07:06 PM
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Thanks for the post.
now where are my tissues :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

bruiser
10-15-2015, 07:10 PM
I saw this the other day. It's a very good commercial. I get the 'thank you for your service' when I wear my Vietnam Vet hat or when I wear my riding vest. I usually reply with "thank you, but also thank the families of those that gave all and remember those that are still serving".

ARtraveler
10-15-2015, 07:13 PM
Thanks for posting. :clap::clap:

PatriotRider
10-15-2015, 07:14 PM
wow...great commercial

below is my favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNHc69Uvczo

cptjam
10-15-2015, 09:16 PM
Thanks for posting all of these! If you tear up, get a lump in your throat, feel gratitude for the sacrifice made by these men and women: DO SOMETHING! If you are a vet, join the American Legion,the largest veteran service organization in the world. If not, there are scores of ways you can show your pride and patriotism. Get on your bike, and make the ride count! There are poker runs, toys for tots, veterans homes to visit, all manner of ways to help. Just go, do, and join in. Every little bit helps and every veteran is a hero! Any American who steps up to defend this country is a hero in my book! Our country is at war. Support the folks who help keep us safe! Joe

vided
10-16-2015, 06:41 AM
wow...great commercial

below is my favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNHc69Uvczo

:clap::clap::clap:THANKS for this post :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

more tissues, please

oldguyinTX
10-16-2015, 09:55 AM
Thanks Cuz, made my day. I have Veteran plates on both my Spyder & my car, and folks sometimes thank me for my service. My reply to them is "Thank you, I just did my duty".

Eagle1
10-16-2015, 07:14 PM
[
Right you are Joe, on my Canam,I fly the American flag to honor my country, those serving now and in the past, an MIA/POW FLAG to honor those held in prison, many who did not return or came back with a heavy burden and a Vietnam veteran sticker to honor some friends who paid the ultimate price for serving our country.
Thanks for posting Cuz.

QUOTE=cptjam;1049517]Thanks for posting all of these! If you tear up, get a lump in your throat, feel gratitude for the sacrifice made by these men and women: DO SOMETHING! If you are a vet, join the American Legion,the largest veteran service organization in the world. If not, there are scores of ways you can show your pride and patriotism. Get on your bike, and make the ride count! There are poker runs, toys for tots, veterans homes to visit, all manner of ways to help. Just go, do, and join in. Every little bit helps and every veteran is a hero! Any American who steps up to defend this country is a hero in my book! Our country is at war. Support the folks who help keep us safe! Joe[/QUOTE]