PDA

View Full Version : North Texas dealership

ITWorkerBee
10-15-2015, 12:25 PM
Need to have my 600 check up completed and was wondering, for those in North Texas area who do you use? Did not have a good experience a the place I got bike, and surprised by some of the quotes I have been getting...McKinney freedom powersports $450, someplace in Ft. Worth $675,, all 3-5 days they will need bike. No problems, other than I can shift at below 3000 rpm in any gear, and a broken bezel around the instrument panel...looks like the original dealership attempted to repair it but with gorilla glue so that white stuff is showing now....

Dib52
10-15-2015, 12:46 PM
I have used 3 different dealerships with the ownership of out 2011. Purchased/serviced once at Richardson Motorsports...treated fairly. Serviced two times at NTY North Texas Yamaha in Lewisville...pretty much ok there as well.
Best place by far...Louis Powersports in Greenville. Those guys have bailed me out 3 times now without even having the extended warranty. Been using them exclusively for the last 2 1/2 years. Danny is the man, great dude to work with.

ITWorkerBee
10-15-2015, 01:13 PM
Well maybe the service department is better than the sales that's where I purchased it at...

ChrisDeck
10-15-2015, 03:18 PM
Need to have my 600 check up completed and was wondering, for those in North Texas area who do you use? Did not have a good experience a the place I got bike, and surprised by some of the quotes I have been getting...McKinney freedom powersports $450, someplace in Ft. Worth $675,, all 3-5 days they will need bike. No problems, other than I can shift at below 3000 rpm in any gear, and a broken bezel around the instrument panel...looks like the original dealership attempted to repair it but with gorilla glue so that white stuff is showing now....

I know the CEO at Freedom whom I purchased my 16 F3's through. I know they are tops in service and will be using their Lewisville location as I'm in Frisco. I don't know Louis Powersports but I can say that I've heard nothing but good things about them. I think you would be good using either of those 2.

If you do a Google Search for Freedom Powersports you'll see the user reviews by location which are all very high. They have multiple locations throughout the Dallas Metroplex.

spyder pilot
10-15-2015, 04:19 PM
I live about 10 miles from Louis Powersports in Greenville. I purchased my 2013 RSS from them and have had all my servicing done there. I can't compare any other dealership, but I have had nothing but excellent service from them. I had a serious vibration that took two trips to the dealership to solve. They were excellent! The only down side is that they're so good you will probably have a long lead time (mine was 10 days). But the customer service was great. I can't imagine anyone better.

sunshinelady
10-15-2015, 05:56 PM
Richardson Motorsports has done my work for 3 years and I have been pleased with the work.