PDA

View Full Version : A few pics from our last "official" MN Spyderlovers ride of the season

Jim&Teresa
10-12-2015, 03:28 PM
A few pics from our last "official" MN Spyderlovers ride of the season - great time with all! I counted around 25 Spyders total....

Thanks to Les and Kaye Caswell for their hospitality and the pot luck dinner back at their place! Nicely done!

Enjoy!

Pic 1: Les Caswell in foreground at our MN Spyderlovers meeting location at Caswell Cycles.
Pic 2: Lake Mille Lacs stop for brunch (at the Flagship Restaurant) with the group showing off all the Spyders (and their riders)
Pic 3: Lake Mille Lacs stop for brunch (at the Flagship Restaurant) with the group showing off all the Spyders (and their riders)
Pic 4: Beautiful time of the year for fall foliage - north and east of Lake Mille Lacs in rural MN.
Pic 5: Beautiful time of the year for fall foliage - north and east of Lake Mille Lacs in rural MN.

Chupaca
10-12-2015, 03:41 PM
great pictures of the last ryde.guess you are all on your own from here on in...:roflblack: thanks for sharing...

ARtraveler
10-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Great pictures. :bowdown::bowdown: :firstplace::firstplace:

I miss those MN/WI fall color rides. You have a great group. I counted 21 :spyder2:'s. :yes::yes:

Jim&Teresa
10-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Great pictures. :bowdown::bowdown: :firstplace::firstplace:

I miss those MN/WI fall color rides. You have a great group. I counted 21 :spyder2:'s. :yes::yes:

Well, we started with around 25 Spyders.................must of lost a few....LOL. Some are parked behind as well and maybe other spots by the restaurant for those that didn't want to be social....LOL.

Yes, love those fall colors...riding all the time we can. Sunday was a record high of 85 degrees, today is a rainy, windy, raw day with a high in the 50's....ugh.

If you ever get back to MN, please let us know......

ARtraveler
10-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Well, we started with around 25 Spyders.................must of lost a few....LOL. Some are parked behind as well and maybe other spots by the restaurant for those that didn't want to be social....LOL.

Yes, love those fall colors...riding all the time we can. Sunday was a record high of 85 degrees, today is a rainy, windy, raw day with a high in the 50's....ugh.

If you ever get back to MN, please let us know......

Upon re-counting...I see the ones I missed. There are 25. WOW, WOW, and WOW. You betcha! :roflblack::roflblack:

Yes, would like to meet up if I get back to MN.

SpyderAnn01
10-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Great turnout! sounds likes Caswells is a great dealer.

Michaelscs
10-13-2015, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the pictures Jim & Teresa! That's us riding in front of you in the road shots.
Val & I had a great time on our first Minnesota Spyderlovers ride!

Mike & Val