PDA

View Full Version : Dialed in and Road Worthy..

DC1
10-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Just finished a 2900 mile trip from South MS to Norwich Ct and back...

This thing is a road warrior! 700 miles a day was easy on it..lt handled whole tanks of gas at 85 mph like it was nothing...No glitches, no worries, no anything...It was just over 10,000 miles when I left and broke in/dialed in with laser alignment and fine adjusted drive belt, car tire on rear, I phone full of music, ect..

Averaged 27.8 MPG and including stops, wrecks that had the slab shut down, and Road construction that did the same, I averaged 64 MPH anyhoo..

I am glad I waited for the new 3 cyl 6 spd before I bought a RT...I can say I am well satisfied with it...now lets see if I can get a couple hunnert thousand miles out of it!......13,300 since February👍

Chupaca
10-04-2015, 02:17 PM
sounds like your a satisfied customer...:2thumbs: always good to hear from you just not often enough...enjoy and be safe...:ohyea::ohyea:

SpyderAnn01
10-04-2015, 02:32 PM
The 1330 is the Energizer Bunny for sure! Glad you had a great trip.

robmorg
10-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Just finished a 2900 mile trip from South MS to Norwich Ct and back...

This thing is a road warrior! 700 miles a day was easy on it..lt handled whole tanks of gas at 85 mph like it was nothing...No glitches, no worries, no anything...It was just over 10,000 miles when I left and broke in/dialed in with laser alignment and fine adjusted drive belt, car tire on rear, I phone full of music, ect..

Averaged 27.8 MPG and including stops, wrecks that had the slab shut down, and Road construction that did the same, I averaged 64 MPH anyhoo..

I am glad I waited for the new 3 cyl 6 spd before I bought a RT...I can say I am well satisfied with it...now lets see if I can get a couple hunnert thousand miles out of it!......13,300 since February��
THAT'S the way an RT should be ridden. And while my 2013 model does just fine, I agree with you about the 1300 engine and trans.

(Geez, did I just say that?!! I hope Denman isn't reading this thread. ;) )