PDA

View Full Version : New member/owner

Blackie 2
09-26-2015, 08:54 PM
Hello all! Just bought a 15 RT limited yesterday. My first 3 wheel vehicle! I'll be getting info and hopefully learn something!

Chupaca
09-26-2015, 11:03 PM
To both the spyder world and this site. Congrats on the new ryde..:2thumbs::nopic:...read your manual cover to cover then check out the do's and do not's here and practice a bit then enjoy...:ohyea::ohyea:

Ben Burped
09-26-2015, 11:17 PM
Go back a while and read the posts and threads from when these first came out. Get those first perceptions and first feeling. Then ride as much as you can & post your experiences.

4 MARIE
09-26-2015, 11:31 PM
Welcome to a wealth of help. Not from me, but there is "someone"
on here that will know the stuff YOU want to know.
Give it a couple thousand miles to soak in, and I am certain
you will love your RT like I love mine.

Pampurrs
09-27-2015, 12:37 AM
:congrats::welcome:

GloryRyders
09-27-2015, 05:34 AM
:welcome: to the PARTY and :congrats: on your new :spyder:! :yes:

Don in E Texas
09-27-2015, 06:43 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?41346-quot-Do-s-and-Do-Nots-quot-for-new-Spyder-owners

A good start is here........

Don

AY4B
09-27-2015, 07:09 AM
Sounds like you started at the top. Nice Byke! Post pics when you get a chance and welcome aboard.

JayBros
09-27-2015, 07:14 AM
Welcome to SL and the 1330 club! Suggest you watch the safety DVD that came with it too. And please remember, buying a third wheel did not remove a single :cus: cage driver from the road. Be safe and good luck!

bamaspyder1
09-27-2015, 07:35 AM
Nice....Welcome to Spyder World...:spyder2:

Bob Denman
09-27-2015, 07:56 AM
:welcome:
:lecturef_smilie: Don't forget to brush your teeth after each and every ride!! :D

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=116952&stc=1

Ex-Rocket
09-27-2015, 11:06 AM
:welcome: &:congrats: Mindy. This site has many people that can help you if a problem or question comes up that you don't know the answer. Don't be afraid to ask questions cause there is never a dumb question. I guess the most common problem from going from 2 wheels to 3 there isn't much lean plus don't grip the handlebars with a death grip. Release your hands on the bars. But most of all get out there an ride it like you stole it and enjoy your new :spyder2:. Be sure to come to Spyderfest in Springfeild , Mo. which is held around last part of April to first week in May, where you can add all the farkles your heart and pocket book can stand. How did I know that you would name your Spyder Blackie 2, LOL Say hi to Lonnie for me.

ingramwc
09-27-2015, 12:09 PM
:welcome: Enjoy your new ride!!! Ride safe!

ARtraveler
09-27-2015, 02:41 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder2:

Gator37
09-27-2015, 03:52 PM
Hello all! Just bought a 15 RT limited yesterday. My first 3 wheel vehicle! I'll be getting info and hopefully learn something!

Welcome from Central Washington State. Enjoy your ride and this information Forum.

Buggy
09-27-2015, 06:47 PM
Welcome to miles and miles of smiles :congrats:

Deanna777
09-27-2015, 06:58 PM
:welcome:and :congrats:on your new :spyder2:, and Welcome to the 1330 Ace Club.

We are here to help, ask questions, their is a lot of information on this site. Glad that you found this site, and welcome aboard. :nopic: when you get a chance. Deanna

Questions
09-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Congrats and welcome:yes:

lonzol
09-28-2015, 11:37 PM
:welcome: &:congrats: Mindy. This site has many people that can help you if a problem or question comes up that you don't know the answer. Don't be afraid to ask questions cause there is never a dumb question. I guess the most common problem from going from 2 wheels to 3 there isn't much lean plus don't grip the handlebars with a death grip. Release your hands on the bars. But most of all get out there an ride it like you stole it and enjoy your new :spyder2:. Be sure to come to Spyderfest in Springfeild , Mo. which is held around last part of April to first week in May, where you can add all the farkles your heart and pocket book can stand. How did I know that you would name your Spyder Blackie 2, LOL Say hi to Lonnie for me.

Hey Kim, this is Lonnie (Mindy's husband for those that don't know us), Thought I'd better join up and learn about the new ride too! Hope we can get together soon. Thanks to all for the kind welcomes!

Ex-Rocket
09-29-2015, 08:24 AM
Hey Kim, this is Lonnie (Mindy's husband for those that don't know us), Thought I'd better join up and learn about the new ride too! Hope we can get together soon. Thanks to all for the kind welcomes!

Welcome Lonnie to the world of the :spyder2:. If you ever have a question about the :spyder2:, this is the place for getting help. There are a lot of well informed people here to help you. If you got a simple problem I may be able to help as I'm limited in my knowledge. Yes it would be great to see you both again. Its only fitting that Mindy named her bike, BLACKIE 2.

PrairieSpyder
09-29-2015, 08:31 AM

:welcome: & :congrats:

Blackie 2
09-29-2015, 08:48 AM
Thanks everyone for the Congrats & Welcome! This is a challenge from 2 wheels to 3, but I know with all this great advice I will make the adjustment. Hope to have some pics up soon and hopefully meet up with some of my brother & sister Spyder family!:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

derryannette
09-29-2015, 01:15 PM
Hi everyone! I am a new rider. My husband purchased a beautiful 2015 Spyder St S Limited for me two weeks ago. Loving it! Reading and learning lots here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk