PDA

View Full Version : Replacement lights for 622 trailer

Brentc
09-26-2015, 07:53 AM
I have an appointment to have my trailer painted over the winter and I am researching replacement side lamps. I would like to replace the 2 Amber and 2 red side markers as they are very crazed and scuffed. I copied all of the info off of the lens but am having a thought I e finding replacements. Does anyone have information on where I can get good direct replacement fixtures?

Thanks as always for the info

Chupaca
09-26-2015, 09:57 AM
are you looking for original replacements or adapting something different. For oem you can go to brp or cheapcycleparts.com for different ones you could check to see if tricled or some of our other led lighting sponsors have anything...:thumbup:

murphybrown
09-26-2015, 11:23 AM
I have an appointment to have my trailer painted over the winter and I am researching replacement side lamps. I would like to replace the 2 Amber and 2 red side markers as they are very crazed and scuffed. I copied all of the info off of the lens but am having a thought I e finding replacements. Does anyone have information on where I can get good direct replacement fixtures?

Did mine...trailer much more visible. I also had them run a LED strip down both sides....amazing the visibility difference. Reggy and Cindy and crew do a great job...:thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
09-26-2015, 12:31 PM
I haven't seen any aftermarket for the side running lights but I also have the TricLED amber/red stips and they are great. Really lights you up in the day and at night.

Brentc
09-26-2015, 07:24 PM
The Tricled do look quite impressive. I'll have to keep them in mind for an addition, but I'd like to also find a replacement for the oem if possible. I'll keep looking online and see what I can come up with. Looks like the oem lens has a company named fiem on the lens so I'll,try tracking that route down.

Richardv
09-26-2015, 07:52 PM

...Have you tried RV supplies stores? campingworld.com, is one of them..... try searching the web with ...trailer lights replacement lens... who knows...!!!

Richard

cptjam
09-26-2015, 08:21 PM
Those lights have given every owner a bruise or two! I bet any flush mounted light would be much better! Horrible design - hard on the knees!

billybovine
09-26-2015, 08:57 PM
Wow, those are pricey. No replacement bulb so I assume they are led. If they are led the lens will not be replaceable. Glued or sonic welded together.