PDA

View Full Version : Where to get tupperware collision damage fixed?

Questions
09-25-2015, 11:40 AM
I have some damage to the plastic on the front of my Spyder RT. The chromed plastic pieces and maybe some other damage I can't see now. (A guy on a Harley backed into me in a parking lot.)

Do I go to a Can-Am dealer, or a motorcycle collision repair shop?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Gridley

billybovine
09-25-2015, 11:43 AM
I have some damage to the plastic on the front of my Spyder RT. The chromed plastic pieces and maybe some other damage I can't see now. (A guy on a Harley backed into me in a parking lot.)

Do I go to a Can-Am dealer, or a motorcycle collision repair shop?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Gridley

Your Spyder dealer can handle all that. They will just order new parts in the correct color and bolt them on. From my experience the color match is perfect.

oldguyinTX
09-25-2015, 12:11 PM
Did the Harley rider wave to you before he backed into you? Hopefully, he is going to pay for it.

ARtraveler
09-25-2015, 12:16 PM
Dealer ordered spare parts and fixed some front end damage when I hit a dog last year on the 2014.

Insurance covered it all, the parts were perfect match, and the :spyder2: runs like new.

Body shops might not be knowledgeable on the repairs.

Bob Denman
09-25-2015, 12:20 PM
I agree with "Boris"; I hope that the Harley Rider's insurance Company is paying for the repairs. :thumbup:
Your Spyder Dealer is the best place to take the bike for this sort of thing. nojoke
Good Luck; please let us know how it all works out! :thumbup:

jerpinoy
09-25-2015, 06:01 PM
If the hog rider is at fault, he or she should be honest to pay for it.

Chupaca
09-25-2015, 06:11 PM
if its insurance claim you go to the dealer and they handle it. If it's your dime then you have options but replacing the part is best...:thumbup: