PDA

View Full Version : Spyder service/repair/mods

Sigeppug
09-22-2015, 08:37 PM
I am brand new to the can am spyder world. I've had it now for four days and love it. I live in Lancaster PA and I am curious where the best place is to get service done. There is a dealer in York and Ephrata which is about equal distance. Wasn't sure if anyone had been to either or could recommend someone in the area. Thanks for reading and look forward to checking out more threads and hopefully some meet-ups. Safe travels!!

LV2RYDE
09-22-2015, 10:36 PM
I am brand new to the can am spyder world. I've had it now for four days and love it. I live in Lancaster PA and I am curious where the best place is to get service done. There is a dealer in York and Ephrata which is about equal distance. Wasn't sure if anyone had been to either or could recommend someone in the area. Thanks for reading and look forward to checking out more threads and hopefully some meet-ups. Safe travels!!

I take my bike to Mostosports, PA. For me it is 90 miles each way, but pleased with their service

Chupaca
09-22-2015, 10:38 PM
to both the spyder world and this dubious site..:roflblack: congrats on your new ryde..!! :2thumbs: know your having a blast. Can't help with the dealers but those that can will...:thumbup:

GloryRyders
09-23-2015, 05:28 AM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your :spyder:................:nopic: :dontknow:

Luvs2Ride
09-23-2015, 05:48 AM
Bought my Spyder from Motosports in Hanover. Great people.... Ryan Bortner is the service technician... I wouldn't want anyone else working on my bike.

Bob Denman
09-23-2015, 06:41 AM
I can't help you with where to get your bike serviced; but... :welcome: :2thumbs:

Roy
09-23-2015, 07:40 AM

I live 4 hours away from Motorsports in Hanover, Pa and they are worth the trip. Stop by and see Tammy and Ryan. Great people to work with. I highly recommend them for sales and service. Roy

ARtraveler
09-23-2015, 01:42 PM
:welcome: and :congrats:

The locals will help you with the service questions. :yes:

donkes
09-23-2015, 08:02 PM
I agree

iGot2Fly
09-23-2015, 08:45 PM
I bought my spyder from Hollengers in Ephrata and they are great people. I found them to be friendly and honest and they gave me a great deal too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk