PDA

View Full Version : Bikers for Babies

teacherbob
09-22-2015, 11:15 AM
Kudos to the Kansas City Spyder Ryders. 3rd year in a row Top Team at the Kansas City Bikers for Babies / March of Dimes. 44 Spyders attended the ceremony and ride this past Sunday at the Kansas Speedway. This is the largest Bikers for Babies event in the country. I am proud to be a member of this great group of Spyder Ryders. :clap: We raised 26k for March of Dimes this year.http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=116642&stc=1

BikerDoc
09-22-2015, 11:22 AM
Our Spyder group was the first place fund raiser for the Jacksonville ryde last year and then March of Dimes cancelled it on us. something about insurance considerations.
Congrats to your group. We admire your work

Elembytes
09-22-2015, 04:36 PM
Hopefully NEXT Year my wife and I will participate along with you all at this event. We didn't know about it until Sunday Morning (Day of the event) and it was being covered by FOX 4 Kansas City. We were on the way to church so didn't or couldn't have gone this year but you can bet next year we hope that we can participate with the rest of you! GOOD JOB raising 26K for March of Dimes! YOU ROCK!