PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Reactions?

Rockwall
09-21-2015, 05:33 PM
So what does everything about the new line up for 2016? Personally I love the new F3RT Bagger.:doorag:

cuznjohn
09-21-2015, 05:34 PM
i like the new bike also, but the price is off the wall when you dress it more

Bob Denman
09-21-2015, 05:56 PM
I like what they've done to the line-up. :clap:
John's right; the F-3 Baggers look great. :D
But I'm gonna continue to dance with the girl that I brought to the Party... :2thumbs:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=116609&stc=1

SL Ken
09-21-2015, 06:02 PM
I like the looks of the F3T but it's still an F3. I did not enjoy the test ride. Maybe given more time to get used to the brake pedal, who knows. I really like the blue on the RT and it looks as if they got rid of the clown colors so that's cool. I really liked the yellow too though, so not happy it's gone. Having just black as the base RT is a mistake I think. (I'm somewhat biased, as I have a white base RT) but overall I really didn't expect too much more. :dontknow:

Rockwall
09-21-2015, 06:04 PM
A lot of us are gonna stick with our dates.:doorag:

Pampurrs
09-21-2015, 06:16 PM
If I was still in the market, I'd be interested in the Triple Black RT Special Series. But since I already bought one, I'll just stick with my "Clown Color" RT. I love the colors, I don't care what anyone says.

Dance with the one who brung ya'

:dg1::yes:

Pam

Shogun
09-21-2015, 06:24 PM
If I was still in the market, I'd be interested in the Triple Black RT Special Series. But since I already bought one, I'll just stick with my "Clown Color" RT. I love the colors, I don't care what anyone says.

Pam
Totally agree Pam. I love the Red (real red :() but the Clown is in the garage and will be there for a good while.

ARtraveler
09-21-2015, 06:26 PM
I guess that I am slightly underwhelmed--but not down and out.

:ani29:: They have spiffed up some of the packages on the F3. I think they look nice.
:ani29:: The rear end treatment on the F3 T and F3 Limited looks an awful lot like the Honda F6B or Valkerie--which I like.
:ani29:: The new blue RT color is nice. Many wanted that back.

Not so much:
:ani29:: No new back end treatment on the RT.
:ani29:: Color choices are down and black is back.

My prediction about the demise of the RS was not correct.
My prediction about not much change with anything except for color was on.

bmccaffrey
09-21-2015, 06:39 PM
Has anyone done the pricing in the F3S to put the additives on it vs the price of F3T

JUST curious :dontknow:

Not crazy about f3t or limited.

Love the plane F3S :banghead:

ARtraveler
09-21-2015, 06:44 PM
Has anyone done the pricing in the F3S to put the additives on it vs the price of F3T

As the models progress up the ladder the price includes the built ins from the previous level, then adds the new package. Usually, the package costs less than adding farkle X. Labor to install (unless you do it yourself) will run the cost up.

Have not done a actual build that way, but it sounds like a fun project on a slow day. I could only find one add on that I wanted on the Limited (the signature frunk light bar). That bopped up the price another $169.

Deanna777
09-21-2015, 06:59 PM
Nice option on the 16 RT , I am keeping my 2014RTS-SE6 for a long time, http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=116611&stc=1 And I think that the 2016 RT colors should have been brighter/ and different colors. The new additions to the F3 line-up are awesome. Deanna

MikeT
09-21-2015, 07:00 PM
:agree:

Highwayman2013
09-21-2015, 07:04 PM
I love what they did with the F-3's. If I was in the market I'd get me a bagger.

900Dave
09-21-2015, 07:15 PM

For us we ride 2 up all the time. We are not that interested in the RT. The F3/F3S was not designed for 2 up riding. It has no storage and was not made to tow a trailer. Our ST-L has more storage than the F3T/limited, but as mentioned we can now tow a trailer with the F3.

That being said adding a windshield, bags, more comfortable seat and driver and passenger backrest, GPS and the F3S has no radio option. These are things the F3T/Limited were designed for that was never meant for base F3 or S series IMHO! I don't think you can make it to be like the T or limited, it just was not designed for that.

A lot to think about! I may wait a while to see them in person and ride one or wait until 2017 introduction to see if the ST is really being fazed out or is it in a transition year waiting for the 1330 upgrade???? honestly IMO my next purchase may just be an F3T. I think the ST is finished after this year.

flaggerphil
09-21-2015, 07:28 PM
I really like the look of the F3-T but still like the storage of the RT. I'm gonna stick with my 2011 RT-AC for the time being. I've got it set up the way I like it and, as much as I like the look of the F3 and the bigger motor on the newer RT's, I really like my RT just fine.

rogerb
09-21-2015, 07:43 PM
My granddaughter loves the F3 T in black with trailer (she needs storage space when she goes on a trip). She likes the black because she has plans on finishing touches. Problem is she has five years before she gets her licence. I have time to save my pennies.:dg2:

otter28169
09-21-2015, 08:05 PM
The new F3 is an F6B wanna be and the RS-S in black reminds me of an FJ1300. Aside from the bagger F3 pretty much what I expected. Let the wait for the 2017 models begin..............

Just sayin'............

robmorg
09-21-2015, 09:53 PM
Nothing so exciting as to make me want to trade in my 2013 RT Ltd - especially now after the recall.

Chupaca
09-21-2015, 10:27 PM
nice changes for those that like them. Love my RS which is now like the model "T" ford....you can get it in any color as long as it is black...:roflblack::roflblack:

Tazzel
09-21-2015, 10:29 PM
So what does everything about the new line up for 2016? Personally I love the new F3RT Bagger.:doorag:

I am not sure why the term bagger is going around all of a sudden. The F3- has always been a bagger so has the ST and the RS. These options have always been available. Now this word is being thrown around like its something new.

ironsidebob
09-21-2015, 10:53 PM
I love the black rss, looks sweet but still much the same as passed years.

Bob Denman
09-22-2015, 06:55 AM
This is actually a good thing; it means that we're happy with our bikes! :thumbup:
By expanding the F-3's line-up, BRP will hopefully expand into new chunks of the marketplace! :yes:

JkRbbt
09-22-2015, 10:29 AM
I am pretty happy with my 2015 F3S, so I guess, for me, the 2016s are "interesting" but not "enticing". :dontknow:

daveinva
09-22-2015, 10:54 AM
Honestly, after sleeping on it a few days, the only real complaint I have is that you can't more F3 combinations with that snazzy red frame on the Magnesium models.

Yeah, minor complaint, but I ain't going to be buying one right now, so my opinion is short!

Orange Spyder Man
09-22-2015, 10:55 AM
I think BRP is putting their money on the F3's... it might bite them...

osm

SL Ken
09-22-2015, 02:19 PM

Pam

The Special Series RT's are not "clown colors". Sorry. I was talking about the orange and green RS's. The black and red and the intense red are beautiful. Sorry if I offended anyone. That's what those colors were referred by last year when they introduced them.

Pampurrs
09-22-2015, 02:58 PM
The Special Series RT's are not "clown colors". Sorry. I was talking about the orange and green RS's. The black and red and the intense red are beautiful. Sorry if I offended anyone. That's what those colors were referred by last year when they introduced them.

No offense taken. I was just being my usual sarcastic self :cheers:

Orange and Green? Hmmmmm maybe someone at BRP is a Miami Hurricane's fan:dontknow:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=116657&stc=1

OldDog
09-22-2015, 03:12 PM
When will the F3T and the F3 limited be hitting dealer's showrooms? The white F3 Limited with the Coast to Coast package is sharp! :thumbup:

bamaspyder1
09-22-2015, 03:13 PM
Well think I will wait but like what I see.....

Bob Denman
09-22-2015, 04:46 PM
When will the F3T and the F3 limited be hitting dealer's showrooms? The white F3 Limited with the Coast to Coast package is sharp! :thumbup:

Paul,
You sound as if your palms are starting to sweat... :D