PDA

View Full Version : ipod question

Hawkmoon
09-17-2015, 07:42 PM
For those of you using an Ipod for music is there a secret to increase the volume so I can hear it while riding, I have it full volume in the Ipod. I have tried the volume for the radio, and also on the headsets.

Cruzr Joe
09-17-2015, 07:45 PM
the volume on the ipod should be set to max and then you control the volume coming out of the speakers with the volume control on the handlebar

Cruzr Joe

Larry rt
09-18-2015, 07:09 AM
Regarding volume for headset. Make sure speakers in helmet is aligned with your ears properly! !! If you turn volume up on headset and it sounds weak,most likely you don't have them centered on your ears properly.

Bob Denman
09-18-2015, 07:14 AM
:shocked: Clean the wax out of your ears?? :dontknow:

:joke::joke::joke::joke:

oldguyinTX
09-18-2015, 08:48 AM
Depends on what you are using to stream music. The Sena SMH10 dos not have an audio boost, while the 20S does. And I agree, make sure that the helmet speakers are centered on your ears. I adjust mine periodically, as they will move around in the pockets.

Pirate looks at --
09-18-2015, 08:54 AM
So I use BOSE ear buds and they plug into my Cardo comm unit and are connected to my iPhone via Bluetooth. Sound is awesome and they reduce the road noise a lot. The down side is the LONG wire on the Buds but I just tuck that into my Jacket:yes:

markyodo
09-21-2015, 03:01 PM
For those of you using an Ipod for music is there a secret to increase the volume so I can hear it while riding, I have it full volume in the Ipod. I have tried the volume for the radio, and also on the headsets.
There are a lot of assumptions with this setup.
1) what's the quality of your audio files?
2) did you check the ipod before connecting to the Spyder and listen to the music on different headsets, and output devices?
3) are you using any eq settings?
4) did you use the ipod connector or the mp3 connector, or do you have some custom setup?