PDA

View Full Version : Laser Alignment

lois35
09-17-2015, 05:41 PM
I was wondering to apply the new sway bars that everyone is talking and do a laser alignment does people do it while the bike is still under warranty and if so does it make the warranty still good. Or do u wait till warranty is done to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pampurrs
09-17-2015, 05:44 PM
Neither the Laser Alignment or the BajaRon sway bar affect the warranty in any way.

Pam

Upstater
09-17-2015, 05:46 PM
Neither the Laser Alignment of the BajaRon sway bar affect the warranty in any way.

Pam

:agree: I don't have the sway bar yet, but the alignment is essential!!! Don't wait.

Marker
09-17-2015, 06:48 PM
I was wondering to apply the new sway bars that everyone is talking and do a laser alignment does people do it while the bike is still under warranty and if so does it make the warranty still good. Or do u wait till warranty is done to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a new 2015 RT Limited and at the time of dealer assembly I had the dealer install the sway bar and do a laser alignment. I also at that time had Fox Podium shocks installed too.
Now its an awesome ride. my warranty is not affected

4 MARIE
09-17-2015, 07:43 PM
Uh...If you are waiting for the warranty to run out,
Then what's the point ! You'll be trading it then or something anyway.
Do it NOW so you can enjoy all those miles.

Cruzr Joe
09-17-2015, 07:51 PM
Neither the Laser Alignment or the BajaRon sway bar affect the warranty in any way.

Pam

:agree::agree::agree:,

Cruzr Joe