PDA

View Full Version : Who dat?

OldDog
09-14-2015, 03:15 PM
I saw this in the parking lot of the local Kroger store here in Circleville. Is this anyone here on SL or perhaps Ohio Spyder Ryders? Can someone rotate the picture?

ARtraveler
09-14-2015, 03:19 PM
Slight Hijack: Have not seen you for a bit. 2016 announcements are coming this week. Have you moved into the "gonna buy" mode yet? :thumbup:

vided
09-14-2015, 03:19 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=116118&stc=1

OldDog
09-14-2015, 03:30 PM
Slight Hijack: Have not seen you for a bit. 2016 announcements are coming this week. Have you moved into the "gonna buy" mode yet? :thumbup:

Greetings! I wish that were the case. It will be interesting to see the new 2016 models. In my mind, I've had one for some time. :roflblack:

pegasus1300
09-14-2015, 04:13 PM
With "Who Dat" as the title I thought this was about the New Orleans Saints :D

Bob Denman
09-14-2015, 05:05 PM
Greetings! I wish that were the case. It will be interesting to see the new 2016 models. In my mind, I've had one for some time. :roflblack:

If you'd like some reality for that mental image; I'd be willing to loan you my payment book... :shocked:

Trainersusie
09-14-2015, 05:50 PM
I saw this in the parking lot of the local Kroger store here in Circleville. Is this anyone here on SL or perhaps Ohio Spyder Ryders? Can someone rotate the picture?

This is Loki2, our 2nd RT and the Art Work got to transfer. Danny Everett, lives and works in CV. Stop by Snap Fitness on North Court St. M-Th 9-1 and you should catch me there. Do you have a spyder yet? We saw another Black RT lurking around town today

OldDog
09-14-2015, 06:28 PM
This is Loki2, our 2nd RT and the Art Work got to transfer. Danny Everett, lives and works in CV. Stop by Snap Fitness on North Court St. M-Th 9-1 and you should catch me there. Do you have a spyder yet? We saw another Black RT lurking around town today
The going joke around here is "When is Olddog going to get a Spyder?" :roflblack:
I live about a mile from Snap Fitness. If it's ok, I'll stop by and say hello one morning this week. I visit A.S.K in Grove City and Honda Suzuki of Jackson from time to time. :thumbup:

OldDog
09-15-2015, 10:29 AM
I had a pleasant meeting with two very enthusiastic Spyder riders.
Dan and Sue Everett operate Snap Fitness here in Circleville. He owns the 2015 RTS pictured here. She has a 2013 ST that has had no issues. She did say she was getting the panels however.She had to get back to a customer. Otherwise, she would be in the picture. They love their Spyders. We had a good conversation.He emphasized doing your research and developing a good relationship with your dealer.Thanks Dan and Sue! (I can't rotate my pictures).